Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
taper

some fuuny shit some redneck said to me yesteday

i just thought i'd share this funny shit this redneck said. i am apprenticing (sp) in autobody and i have this redneck that works with me. so we were painting some shit and this dude comes in while im painting and he says " i wanna do up a derby car real nice like". so i'm like " well what do you want it to look like"? i can paint something on it for you i tell him. so he goes no i wanna do it up with some fancy paint like rustoloem. like black he says. all black. "i really want it to look nice so when it gets smashed the paint wont come off". "dat rustoloem is some fancy stuff" he says. well whatever i guess i use so paint that is fancy huh i say? he tells me "i art not to waste such good panit on sum gang writing." well at least when the train wrecks it wont fall off........ its fancy:lol: :king:

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by taper

"dat rustoloem is some fancy stuff" he says. well whatever i guess i use so paint that is fancy huh i say? he tells me "i art not to waste such good panit on sum gang writing." well at least when the train wrecks it wont fall off........ its fancy

Total Incoherence Award 2003 Winner

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this