some fuuny shit some redneck said to me yesteday

taper

i just thought i'd share this funny shit this redneck said. i am apprenticing (sp) in autobody and i have this redneck that works with me. so we were painting some shit and this dude comes in while im painting and he says " i wanna do up a derby car real nice like". so i'm like " well what do you want it to look like"? i can paint something on it for you i tell him. so he goes no i wanna do it up with some fancy paint like rustoloem. like black he says. all black. "i really want it to look nice so when it gets smashed the paint wont come off". "dat rustoloem is some fancy stuff" he says. well whatever i guess i use so paint that is fancy huh i say? he tells me "i art not to waste such good panit on sum gang writing." well at least when the train wrecks it wont fall off........ its fancy:lol: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by taper

"dat rustoloem is some fancy stuff" he says. well whatever i guess i use so paint that is fancy huh i say? he tells me "i art not to waste such good panit on sum gang writing." well at least when the train wrecks it wont fall off........ its fancy

Total Incoherence Award 2003 Winner

Archived