Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
se_FOUR

Mear Ktc Vop London

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kOAST TO cOAST (KLIF INFOE NOZA)

PROPS 2 THE MAN...MEAR

VOP HAD THE FAME BUT KTC NEVER REALLY GOT THEIRS....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mear and the whole VOP crew were big influences for me in the mid 90's. Big props..

you got the Hannibal Lecter production? that one blew my mind back then..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BINHEXED

I JUST DONT KNOW

 

Without getting into levels of skill, or anything like that.

but KTC is crew in NYC and has been for some time. second

of all, MEAR CBS is one of the most talented writers to

come out of california, possibly america.

don't believe me, peep for yourself.

 

oh, and i like the guy with the headphones. came out fresh.

 

http://www.mearone.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: I JUST DONT KNOW

 

Originally posted by BINHEXED

Without getting into levels of skill, or anything like that.

but KTC is crew in NYC and has been for some time. second

of all, MEAR CBS is one of the most talented writers to

come out of california, possibly america.

don't believe me, peep for yourself.

 

oh, and i like the guy with the headphones. came out fresh.

 

http://www.mearone.com/

 

 

Oi doughnut planet earth is a big place with many people, which means tags crews etc are bound to crop up in other places..Who knows who was first and who cares one`s in London the other is in Cali ..:crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beardo

haha, i think the euro kids go out of their way to up writers with names they know are established in the states, just for shits and giggles. play on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it just me

 

or is the character with headphones/glasses LTJ Bukem ???

 

looks like him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by beardo

haha, i think the euro kids go out of their way to up writers with names they know are established in the states, just for shits and giggles. play on

 

I would say the London Mear has been painting for as least as long as the LA Mear, if not longer....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

I would say the London Mear has been painting for as least as long as the LA Mear, if not longer....

 

The L.A Mear only does record covers now........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by beardo

haha, i think the euro kids go out of their way to up writers with names they know are established in the states, just for shits and giggles. play on

 

 

Don`t think they really give a shit to tell you the truth..Specially not in this case..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by synaps

bukem ?

 

eh ?

someone knows ...

anyone ?

bueller ?

 

ltj bukem = music producer, well know in london

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the observation that the crew name KTC and the tag mear are shared is pointless and the words of a toy trying to be bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...