Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
se_FOUR

Mear Ktc Vop London

Recommended Posts

kOAST TO cOAST (KLIF INFOE NOZA)

PROPS 2 THE MAN...MEAR

VOP HAD THE FAME BUT KTC NEVER REALLY GOT THEIRS....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mear and the whole VOP crew were big influences for me in the mid 90's. Big props..

you got the Hannibal Lecter production? that one blew my mind back then..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest BINHEXED

I JUST DONT KNOW

 

Without getting into levels of skill, or anything like that.

but KTC is crew in NYC and has been for some time. second

of all, MEAR CBS is one of the most talented writers to

come out of california, possibly america.

don't believe me, peep for yourself.

 

oh, and i like the guy with the headphones. came out fresh.

 

http://www.mearone.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: I JUST DONT KNOW

 

Originally posted by BINHEXED

Without getting into levels of skill, or anything like that.

but KTC is crew in NYC and has been for some time. second

of all, MEAR CBS is one of the most talented writers to

come out of california, possibly america.

don't believe me, peep for yourself.

 

oh, and i like the guy with the headphones. came out fresh.

 

http://www.mearone.com/

 

 

Oi doughnut planet earth is a big place with many people, which means tags crews etc are bound to crop up in other places..Who knows who was first and who cares one`s in London the other is in Cali ..:crazy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beardo

haha, i think the euro kids go out of their way to up writers with names they know are established in the states, just for shits and giggles. play on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is it just me

 

or is the character with headphones/glasses LTJ Bukem ???

 

looks like him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by beardo

haha, i think the euro kids go out of their way to up writers with names they know are established in the states, just for shits and giggles. play on

 

I would say the London Mear has been painting for as least as long as the LA Mear, if not longer....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

I would say the London Mear has been painting for as least as long as the LA Mear, if not longer....

 

The L.A Mear only does record covers now........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by beardo

haha, i think the euro kids go out of their way to up writers with names they know are established in the states, just for shits and giggles. play on

 

 

Don`t think they really give a shit to tell you the truth..Specially not in this case..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well deserved thread..always liked mears style..and a safe lad too....bump bump!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sneak
Originally posted by synaps

bukem ?

 

eh ?

someone knows ...

anyone ?

bueller ?

 

ltj bukem = music producer, well know in london

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the observation that the crew name KTC and the tag mear are shared is pointless and the words of a toy trying to be bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×