«÷— Punken Drictures . add yours —÷»

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haaaaa, Poop! I actually lost a bet a while back to one of those pictures you posted. We bet on who has the most fucked up drunk pictures, and your friend won by a landslide.

I also have a request for more pictures of Mamerro in tight spandex.

Originally posted by Secret

Haaaaa, Poop! I actually lost a bet a while back to one of those pictures you posted. We bet on who has the most fucked up drunk pictures, and your friend won by a landslide.

Yeah, that picture usually takes the cake.

Re: CHECK THE FEET

Originally posted by im not witty

again, here is amitoolate playing a new game in which drunk ass mofos set up a bunch of cans in the hallway, run at top speed at them and try not to break an ankle.......

i cant believe no one commented on this flick, that takes crazy skill not too mention lots of alcohol in the system! one question though...did you make it all the way or bust ass....!!!

that bear picture is killer too!

Guest im not witty

^

haha yea, i thought that pic would get more of a response, perhaps a video would do it more justice. as for the difficulty, we were kinda drunk, but i remember it being strangely easy to do.. we were even doing it fruit booter style, like running at them then jumping in fakie (heel first) hahaha. no one got seriously hurt and a couple of us made all the way. good times.

Guest im not witty

ive got a handful more pics. ill load them tommorow. i wish people would keep this thread alive. lots of funny stuff in here.

Originally posted by mr_president

jesus christ poops yousa ugly mother fucker!!!

in this pik im not drunk, im straight out of the hospitol, but its pretty much what i look like when drunk... im hilarious when drunk... mad facial expressions like whoa..

http://www.biumvirate.com/images/tease/me_uti.jpg'>

i pictured you as a 12 year old, this picture makes you seem utterly repulsive

haha yeah this is for sure a winner...

man i just got this mac but im not sure how to post pictures without using fotango, i cant even see all the old pictures i posted:mad:

imnotwitty- i know you got more...make it happen

dqueer comin up here this weekend brian tells me? sheeeit, make that ride, friend.

besides we need some material

i wish i had a scanner, mabey ill motivate and use the one at school, and put em on a disk.

Archived