YEA.....SO I GOT KICKED OUT~

Guest C.O.P.S

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by oldenglish

in my humble opinion one can not be more deserving of some casual sex than you.

and then call him up and tell him all about it

except it's a live in situation, although i have been tempted.

now i get to go home and clean up. (yay for leaving work early)

Originally posted by !@#$%

whats going on here?

ube can't get laid??

will one of the guys please tell me why women get it drilled into them that men are constantly sex-hungry, when that is simply not the case

i highly doubt its that she cant get laid, its that she should get laid proper but thats on her-sorry to get to much in to you biz ube.

men are sex hungry. the reason it may not come across to you like that is quite a few guys have emotional hangups and probably couldnt deal with the fact that a lot of women will fuck them silly until they break in half and go look for more action.

Originally posted by oldenglish

i highly doubt its that she cant get laid, its that she should get laid proper but thats on her-sorry to get to much in to you biz ube.

men are sex hungry. the reason it may not come across to you like that is quite a few guys have emotional hangups and probably couldnt deal with the fact that a lot of women will fuck them silly until they break in half and go look for more action.

sex ruins everything.

Guest C.O.P.S
Originally posted by YG Blood

I got a bad ass cold..it sucks no work for me.

and if you got kicked out of your house how are you on a omputer?:confused:

my place is not the only place that has a computer you know.......i was at my friends house, now im back home....

Archived