IF YOU LOVE SOMEBODY BETTER SET THEM ON FIRREE!!

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ahh. My favorite band of all time.

Metaphysical Graffiti is a great album, but they all pale in comparison to Big Lizard in my Backyard. Fucking awesome.

I heard my first Dead Milkmen song in 5th grade, and I can still remember the words to songs I haven't heard in 3 or 4 years.

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by -Rage-

Finally, an intelligent post.

hardly. sounds like the type of qupte you find in the Buddy Info of some teenage girl on instant messenger. thanks for quoting that though, havnt seen a tease post in a long time and it was good for a chuckle.

• 2 weeks later...

you know what stewart? i like you. you're not like the other people here in the trailor park. now don't get me wrong, they're fine people they're good americans. but they're content to sit back maybe watch a little mork and mindy on channel 57 maybe kick back a cool coor's 16 ouncer, they're fine people stuart. but they don't know what the queers are doing to the soil. you know that johnny workman kid, kid delivers papers in the neighborhood? he's a fine kid. some of the neighbors say he smokes crack, but, i don't believe it. anyway, for his 10th birthday, all he wanted was a burrow owl, just like his old man. "dad, get me a burrow owl, i'll never ask for anything else as long as i live." so his dad breaks down and buys him a burrow owl. anyway, 10:30 the other night i go out and there's the workman lookin up in the tree. i said "what are you lookin for?" he said "i'm looking for my burrow owl" i say "jumpin jesus on a pogo stick! everybody knows the burrow owl lives in a hole in the ground! why the hell do you think they call it a burrow owl anyway?!" now stewart, you think a kid like that is going to know what the queers are doing to the soil? i first became aware of all this about ten years ago. the summer when my oldest boy, bill jr. died. you know that carnival that comes through town every year? well this year it came through with a ride called The Mixer. the man said "keep your head and arms inside the mixer at all times." but bill jr., he was a daredevil! just like his old man. he was leaning out and siad "hey everybody! look at me! look at me!" POW! he was decapitated! they found his head over by the sno-cone concession. a few days after that, i opened up the mail and there's a pamphlet in there from Pueblo, Colorado, and it's addressed to Bill Jr, and it's entitled "Do you know what the queers are doing to our soil?" now stewart if you look at the soil around any large US city with a big underground homosexual population, Des Moines, Iowa, perfect example. look at the soil around des moines, stewart. you can't build on it, you can't grow anything in it. the government says it's due to poor farming. but i know what's really going on, stewart. i know it's the queers. they're in it with the aliens. they're building landing strips for gay martians. i swear to god. you know what stewart, i like you. you're not like the other people, here in the trailor park.

We went to a shopping mall

And laughed at all the shoppers

And security guards trailed us

To a record shop

We asked for Mojo Nixon

They said "He don't work here"

We said "If you don't got Mojo Nixon

Then your store could use some fixin'"

Archived