fox news....fair....balanced....thieves

mental invalid

i dont care for the bush admins personal new station fox, they can rot in hell....so this story holds an extra close place to my heart....

Fox News Engineer Charged With Smuggling

Wed Apr 23,11:35 AM ET

By CURT ANDERSON, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - A television news engineer faces smuggling charges after attempting to bring into the United States 12 stolen Iraqi paintings, monetary bonds and other items, federal officials said Wednesday.

A criminal complaint filed in U.S. District Court in Alexandria, Va., charges that Benjamin James Johnson, 27, tried to bring the paintings into this country last Thursday. They were contained in a large cardboard box that was examined by Customs agents at Dulles International Airport outside Washington.

An affidavit filed with the criminal complaint says that Johnson, who accompanied U.S. troops in Baghdad, gathered up the paintings at a palace that belonged to Uday Hussein, one of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein (news - web sites)'s sons. The paintings depict Saddam and Uday.

Johnson, who initially told Customs officials he was given the paintings by Iraqi citizens, said he had planned to keep them "for decoration" and to provide one to his employer, the affidavit says. It is U.S. policy that all such items belong to the Iraqi people.

Johnson worked for six years as a satellite truck engineer for Fox News Channel, which fired him after learning he had admitted to taking the paintings, a network statement said.

"This is an unfortunate incident and his supervisor took the appropriate action for this transgression," the statement added.

The case was one of several to be detailed later Wednesday by Customs officials, who have seized other Iraqi artworks, weapons and other materials people have tried to smuggle into this country.

Museums, businesses, government offices and homes were widely looted in Baghdad after the fall of Saddam's regime. Among the items stolen were thousands of artworks and other antiquities, some thousands of years old, from Iraq (news - web sites)'s vast collections of items from Assyrian, Mesopotamian, Sumerian and other cultures.

An examination of Johnson's luggage also turned up 40 Iraqi Monetary Bonds and a visitor's badge from the U.S. embassy in Kuwait. Johnson, who lives in Alexandria, Va., has not been arrested but is to appear before a federal magistrate next Tuesday.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mental invalid

"how does the act of one reporter stealing from an dirty fucker prove that fox is a bad news station? "

you really are one of jerry's kids arent you??? good for you timmy....

a postal worker goes nuts and shoots a bunch of people.

well then i guess all postal workers are nut jobs, and the united postal service is also waiting to stage a huge attak.

yeah right......

why do all you donkeys forget about terms like "stero-typing", when a situation fits your agenda?

Originally posted by Jerry's-Kid

how does the act of one reporter stealing from an dirty fucker prove that fox is a bad news station?

i heard peter jennings molests little boys.

1) from a dirty fucker? are all iraqis dirty now? besides, priceless items from the iraqi museum were looted in our 'liberation'...burning the libraries of babylon... there is no justification for that.

2) fox news is already a bad news station. if you get your news from fox news, you are probably a lost cause by now. it's owned by neo-con rupert murdoch, and repeatedly shoves pro-war everything down your throat. it's the most lopsided crap on tv, and that's saying a lot, considering all the major news networks are doing the same thing. and it's not what they show you, it's what they don't. anything that could possibly show a negative side to the war is left out. they let no left-wing experts on the show..... they'll have like 4 aggressive hawks debating against a single novice democrat reporter, or they'll air pro-war crap from democratic senators. democrats and republicans are the same sacks of shit to me, by the way.

Originally posted by Jerry's-Kid

why do all you donkeys forget about terms like "stero-typing", when a situation fits your agenda?

No entry found for stero-typing.

192 suggestions found:

saturate

saturated

saturated fatty acid

saturation

Saturday

scattered

sea trout

sea turtle

sed rate

Setaria italica

Setaria italica rubrofructa

Setaria italica stramineofructa

shattered

shuttered

Siddhartha

side road

side yard

siderite

Sideritis

sideward

sidewards

skid road

southward

southwards

stairhead

stair-rod

star divination

star drill

star tulip

stardom

star-duckweed

stardust

stare down

starets

starred

starry-eyed

Originally posted by phism

they let no left-wing experts on the show

oh really?

story.van.susteren.jpg

colmes.jpg

and lets not forget..

GeraldoRivera.JPG

holler!

and no, not all iraqis are dirty fuckers, but i would feel comfortable saying that someone who benifited from, and aided saddams regime = a dirty fucker.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

No entry found for stero-typing.

192 suggestions found:

saturate

saturated

saturated fatty acid

saturation

Saturday

scattered

sea trout

sea turtle

sed rate

Setaria italica

Setaria italica rubrofructa

Setaria italica stramineofructa

shattered

shuttered

Siddhartha

side road

side yard

siderite

Sideritis

sideward

sidewards

skid road

southward

southwards

stairhead

stair-rod

star divination

star drill

star tulip

stardom

star-duckweed

stardust

stare down

starets

starred

starry-eyed

oh shet, i mad a typo. i gess that meens that i have nothign vallid too say.

boo-hoo.

Originally posted by mr_president

that doesnt reflect shit on the network except that it was one of their employees, doesnt mean they suck too...

:rolleyes:

not that i could care about a newstation anyways, but you guys are just being retarded...

You made that connection on your own. We never said that's why it's a bad news station.

FOX news was completely biased and one sided before this dude stole some paintings.

hey jerry do us all a favor........and take that bug out of your ass...i almost cant make out whether youre serious, or if your joking....

yes we are all bad stereo typing ingrates, while you good sir, ride in on your high horse to explain to us that not all of the people at fox are thieves....thanks you jerry for explaining the obvious....your are truly one of gods children.....now go find another board to preach to......

Guest BROWNer

a little more on the o'reilly/glick thing..glick alleges that after

they were off air, o'reilly said to glick "Get out of my studio

before i tear you to fucking pieces." free speech in america.

Archived