look, i hate creed as much as the next guy, but this is retarded...

mental invalid

i fucking hate that band, as well as their fans...but in my opinion if your paying money to see creed, who have no basis what so ever in making any rational claim to what is good and what is not...as a matter of fact, why dont you just die.....suck it up and dont go see em again or buy their shit....this is fucking rock and roll for christ sake....only a creed fan.....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/creedsuit1.html

APRIL 22--Claiming that lead singer Scott Stapp was drunk or drugged-up during a disastrous December concert, a quartet of Chicago-area Creed fans yesterday filed a class-action lawsuit claiming that Stapp & Co. owe refunds to the 15,000 fans who attended the ragged performance. The Allstate Arena gig was such a disaster, in fact, that the band circulated an e-mail apology acknowledging that, "there has been much concern about Scott's health and we want to assure everyone that he is doing very well and is taking a much needed break at home in Orlando." The band's e-mail concluded on an upbeat note: "For now we hope that you can take some solace in the fact that you definitely experienced the most unique of all Creed shows and may have become part of the unusual world of rock and roll history!" A key excerpt from the $2 million class-action lawsuit, filed in Cook County Circuit Court, can be found below. (4 pages)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

No doubt. But it might be a bit impossible to track down all 15,000+ concert goers. And I heard that if they did get anything back, it was just gonna be the average cost of the ticket, 60 bucks. And after legal fees, that ain't gonna be shit. They should have come up with a more practical way of getting justice or vengence or whatever they're out for.

browns im shocked you would even let the thought cross....hahaha....

CREED ROCKS!!!! I LOVE CREED!!!!!

my little counsin told me yesterday she is trying to go see match box 20...and i ask you " what about the children? wont somebody please think of the children"

Archived