This is YOUR Financial Future, Please Click Now.

oldenglish

ya know its funny. i actually do have a friend that could probably also crash that website. but hes not on right now:(

eh but he told me if anyone finds out that he hacked anywhere that they would trace it back to me.......or him. eh wutever

edit* did i just say admins? jeez i play too much counterstrike

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Explain to me your problem?

I am really drunk right now.

I do not understand your problem with helping people?

What is it exactly about my site you would like to crash?

I would Like to know. I am curious. What about what I envision do you have a problem with?

Understand I am Myself. Nothing More Nothing Less. I envision everlasting peace and love for the generations beneath me.

What about is it about me that obscures your vision to the point of retaliation without Just Cause?

We all live. Why Live Beneath Lies When The Truth Is Evident? Why Perpetuate False Prophets When A True One Exists?

This thread has to be closed. It's clearly an advertisement and that is one of the first big no-no's in this forum. It lasted as long as it did because we, as mods, can't police every single thread immediately. This thread was brought to our attention and it has to be closed. OldEnglish, please don't advertise on our boards.

And for the record, there's no cure at this moment for Fibromyalgia. Whoever told you these products cured his wife was lying to you. I don't care how well you know him or how well you trust him. There's no cure at this time. If a bottled product was curing Fibromyalgia... trust me... it would be huge news.

Archived