MisPantalone's I Hate People on saturday night post.

I'm drunk, this may not make sense.

Anyway, I never go to parties, I have a lot more fun sitting at my house getting drunk with a few friends then goign somewhere and getting drunk with people I don't know or like. So anyway, I decided to go to a party tonight. I've been having girl trouble and my friends told me it was a good idea to go and they would get me with someone, which I didn't want to happen, they always set me up with ugly girls, I wonder if my friends have respect for me. Anyway, I meet the girl she was kinda cute but she was an idiot. And really didn't want to get with her, I felt sick all night. So this girl's best friend finds out I don't wanna get with her stupid friend and She starts talking mad shit on me to everyone around me. so I hear this and ask the girl nicly, "Excuse me, I was curious as to way you are calling me ugly and worthless to all these people?" then the girl blew up. She started screaming at me saying I had no taste in women and I was ugly, she said I was gay, then I told her if I wasn't against hitting women she'd be on the ground at this point. Then she decks me. I dropped my beer. I was soo pissed I wanted to kill her, then her older brother comes over and starts pushing me, "You starting shit with my sister, punk?" "Yeah sure, why not." I normally would have ignored the guy but I was drunk and he was really big and I thought he looked funny. So I walked over to the cooler, got another beer, opened it drank a little while this guy was screaming in my face about he's gonna rip me a new asshole. "Rip me a new asshole? What are you gay?" the guy punched me in the stomach so I smashed my beer over his head. The guy fucking dropped. Then I todl the girl who's house it was, "Sorry about the broken glass, you mind if I get a beer on the way out?" snatched a beer and bounced.

Point of the story is, parties are gay my house good friends and beer is cooler, anyone else feel this way?

------------------

Girls suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahahaa i dont go to parties (becasue im not cool) but ive been to a few like that and i agreee. everyone gets so fuckin stupid they all deserve terrifying shots of agony to their brain so their life remains a downward spiral of disease and eternal pencil sharpening becasue who the fuck likes to sharpen pencils mother fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sleep.......NEVER

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

when i was between the ages of 13-19 yeah house parties ruled,but I hate the fact the every one of these parties end up in drama of some kind.Either po-po show up and hastle everyone which isnt cool,Ill run into a ex girlfriend probably some bitch that i cant stand or cant stand me.And you always got the punks that cant hold they liquor and have to do something extremely dumb.Now that Im a little older a prefer either a nice get together(just some close friends)or my favorite bar and the occational strip club.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
the guy punched me in the stomach so I smashed my beer over his head. The guy fucking dropped. Then I todl the girl who's house it was, "Sorry about the broken glass, you mind if I get a beer on the way out?" snatched a beer and bounced.

thats effin hot. i have seen a similar thing happen and i almost pissed myself laughing..

but seriously, i am at the same stage now.. eff hanging out at a party, ive got a girlfriend and i know who my friends are.. i dont need to go to a kegger or whatever to have a good time...

i dont drink and i dont like people so i never go to parties. i went to 2 and both times i felt so retarded being there that i bounced. one was just a big party where everyone wanted to fight eachother and cops eventually broke it up. the other was my good friend badger's new years eve party. i sat and played playstation while eveyone was trying to offer me a beer so i peaced out.

Archived