i wonder....

Guest freighthed

Guest freighthed

i wonder why the fuck girls are so damn up tight about their tit size i mean big deal why do they make suck a big deal? bein all " why are all guys so shallow? all they like are tits. so what ..i mean tits rock but there are cooler things too so all im saying is girls need to get off there feministic power trips and make with the tittys.

really i do respect the female body ....and the mind inside of it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by freighthed

i wonder why the fuck girls are so damn up tight about their tit size i mean big deal why do they make suck a big deal? bein all " why are all guys so shallow? all they like are tits. so what ..i mean tits rock but there are cooler things too so all im saying is girls need to get off there feministic power trips and make with the tittys.

really i do respect the female body ....and the mind inside of it..

i still complain about my boob size cause i wasnt equiped with big tits and its more like fuck man that sucks. and there are plenty of men out there who constantly talk about tits and how great HUGE ones are.. and then there are women with boob jobs and all that junk. but then there are plenty of guys out there who have no problem with me having small boobs and love it.. and it fits my body ..so it all depends on the guy. but i dont see where you came up with idea that a woman complaining about her boobs is having a feministic powertrip?

Archived