Diet DDS SBS PFB

locationtwelve

OK, Diet is a London legend ... so lets have a couple of rules for this thread ..

1) AMERICANS - If you don't get it, don't comment on it.

2) ENGLISH - Don't give away alias information.

To make it a little easier (hopefully), I've made all the images into 1 big one so you can see at a glance all the stuff from my sites that I have of his. Once this thread comes to it's conclusion, I think we should add another DDS originator ... like Shu2, for example and then run it through for as long as possible refreshing it with newer stuff.

So here it is, original London dubstar ... DIET ...

diet.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_b0b

Good work L12. Was looking thru my shots at the weekend and realised Diet deserved a thread.

Bump for Diet, he basically gave London the style it uses today.

Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

1) Americans- if you don't get it dont comment

Theres nothing to get, if it looks good its cool if not it sucks, bright colors and fast lines doesnt make european graff better than U.S. shit, this guy kills, his shit looks like graffiti, bump

For sure. Just wanted to try and avoid the usual euro vs. american debate that a lot of the euro threads seem to degenerate into!!

Re: Re: Re: Diet DDS SBS PFB

Originally posted by head fuck

Hinting can be just as bad as blurting it out mate...you're just dying to name drop aren't you??

point taken, i deleted the post. you need to delete yours too since you're quoting it.

respect to diet. :king:

Originally posted by Tikriminal

certainly gets around..

and this is FRESH!!!

find it funny that now u UK blokes are calling yourself european but you english are always trying soooo hard to distance yourself from the EU and the euro.. anyway bump for diet..

try to distance myself from the welsh as much as possible and those penny pichin jocks, hehe..;)

Nice thread D..

London 93 - 97, goodtimes, interesting styles. DIET right there influencing and skooling.

L12 u have the full DYET-TEACH production in Paddington with the Ghost characters? If not i will try and get it scanned up.

"Love Commiting Sins" - Classic London

Archived