Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vodka

Hiding Eggs amongst the lines of Steel!

worm deas colt chris biter rime these are top notch artists...............nice ish.................... chip..............this thread is good

retihs oner

Fucking a, look under the deas sram and mers freights, tons of cans just lying underneath. That yard wasnt dirty like that 6 months ago around the time you guys just found out what freights were. Clean that shit up.

Guest Dirt Devil
Originally posted by DavidSilver

Fucking a, look under the deas sram and mers freights, tons of cans just lying underneath. That yard wasnt dirty like that 6 months ago around the time you guys just found out what freights were. Clean that shit up.

Awe, did someone not receive an invite that night. (Thats what it sounds like to me) From the looks of things, deas and mers have a mess... but sram?... i didnt see one can on the ground. :lol: :lol: :lol:

have you dickwads painted anything in the last six months without posting it on the internet? stealing flicks from other sites so it looks like you actually benchd those fair and square... i'm onto your game fuckers!

:spin:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this