Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ubejinxed

your parents

^^

wow that sucks, but that's excellent that you have done well for yourself! it's all so much better when you can say you got it all on your own.

and if u want, u can come to our family holiday gatherings, there's plenty of tequila and love to go around!

Originally posted by Devilush

My parents are in the means of getting divorced right now

mine too. it makes me sad more than angry, because i know they could work it out, and i know they still love each other, but i guess too much has happened between them. i just don't want them to be lonely. i don't think anyone wants to be alone, and especially older people.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

mine too. it makes me sad more than angry, because i know they could work it out, and i know they still love each other, but i guess too much has happened between them. i just don't want them to be lonely. i don't think anyone wants to be alone, and especially older people.

yea i think about them being alone but i think it's for the best. they werent fully happy ya know? i came over to their place last night to see the new puppy, and they seem to have their space. i know they'll be alright.

mom: spends much of her leisure time either cleaning up, cooking, or watching tv. she gets mad when i try to watch the simpsons instead of letting her watch everybody loves raymond. shes very lenient and invests alot of trust in me. she always lets me talk to her about my probs. she has alot of religious morals.. but she lets me get away with certain things. i have nuthin but love and respect for her.

my father on the other hand....

naw my dad is pretty much the same. he doesnt give a damn about what i do. hes not especially involved or concerned about my life. we connect when we discuss immature humor. he always seems to think im on drugs or sumthin. everytime i get allergies and i start sniffling... he assumes im on coke. and i always come home smelling like my friend's herbs. haha i think its hilarious when he tells me "you smell like cigarettes" hes kinda out there... altho he gets frustrated very easily. not exactly the role model father. hes not a deadbeat... but he doesnt make the best of his time. altho he always seems to find time to yell at me. its a love/hate relationship.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

^^

wow that sucks, but that's excellent that you have done well for yourself! it's all so much better when you can say you got it all on your own.

and if u want, u can come to our family holiday gatherings, there's plenty of tequila and love to go around!

thanks thats sweet of you. ill bring the limes. i dont regret any hardship that i ve been through as a kid. anger/depression can really fuel the fire for any ambition.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this