Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RipMeOff

NoVA Flix ONLY

Guest fannypack
Originally posted by roger pitss

no

...va

didnt this kid just make the "fuck virginia threads" thread? what are you doing man. if you are who i think you are, you should definetly get off the computer before you say a bunch of dumb shit....stopstopstopstopstop.

my bad sleep i didnt think anybody would be pissed bout that, i was just pissed off cause i couldnt figure out how to post pics and plus all the VA thread i wuz goin to none of the flix would work so i wuz jus bein fukin dumb, i didnt mean aything against VA graff at all

only flix ive got on my digital were from the legal, all my other shits on disposable cameras, i'll have more flix of other shit soon

praise the lord

dude im sooooooo lucky to live in VA. btw the fuckin firm is gonna be in va beach and richmond rippin shit! skate and paint bitches!!!!!

last time i went there it was dope productions by envy, rei21, elk, sime and all those guys. look like some toys decided thats thier wall now. what a shame.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this