HAPPY EASTER

Intangible

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all i got to say is i dont give a fuck.

good thing im not president cause i woulda pushed the button on you motherfuckers a long time ago.

i show respect and its about time you bitches do the same.

take me wrong take me right.

im angry and theres innocent blood of my people spilled that im waking up to.

understand im all for love and prosperity but come correct on the shit the first time.

no more second chances.

please fool.......

you racked up how many posts in how long?

like as much as me in the last three years?

get the picture?

no disrespect, however.................IWK showed me influence....

meaning i will kill.

maybe California homicide rates and Aussie shit is some other shit.....

but i know god, god knows me........and i will kill.

its my right under my constitution. so i keep that blade sharp.

really though.

"murder on my mind, whiskey on my breath, blood on my hands"

-WhiskeyOne Beantown United Snakes of Embarrassment.

i have seen so much killing i will laugh as you fall victim to a california bullet, so take this as my invitation. come to california and get shot. please.....do us all a favor.

well first off.....

you never defined fag, im not homosexual, so your insult is left irrelevant.

second,

australia aint got shit on califas, while your a country of criminals, we are a free state run by a prison corporation with some of the highest homicide rates world wide......so please......come walk our streets and lets see if a bullet hits you.

third,

i dislike your logic but thats it, your on the other side of the world, so while it was nice theorizing all my deathly intentions twoards you, ima be the first one to go and will never spill blood. however when god talks to me and paint runs down my arm in the same color as blood while i feel like i am killing i will know.

show respect and shut the fuck up. it took me a long time to learn.

zee zee........you fucking flea.........

no parasites in my world.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Zee_Zee

oh my god........people like you is what makes america a shit place

ahahahahahahahaha...funniest thing in the entire thread.

now stop being dicks the both of you

HAPPY EASTER

Originally posted by oldenglish

ok zee zee pee pee urine.

belive i will harness the karma of 106th street should i ever catch your face and put a slug in your skull.

i advise you to do likewise.

ok u fucking cocksucker y don't u shut the fuck up ur annoying no one fucking cares how hard u are and how big ur strap on dildo is ur a fucking retard who needs to be hung by ur ankle and slowly die so keep ur god damned mouth shut...

P.S - don't bother trying to make a come back cuz they're all gay anyways;)

Originally posted by oldenglish

well first off.....

you never defined fag, im not homosexual, so your insult is left irrelevant.

second,

australia aint got shit on califas, while your a country of criminals, we are a free state run by a prison corporation with some of the highest homicide rates world wide......so please......come walk our streets and lets see if a bullet hits you.

third,

i dislike your logic but thats it, your on the other side of the world, so while it was nice theorizing all my deathly intentions twoards you, ima be the first one to go and will never spill blood. however when god talks to me and paint runs down my arm in the same color as blood while i feel like i am killing i will know.

show respect and shut the fuck up. it took me a long time to learn.

zee zee........you fucking flea.........

no parasites in my world.

you are a cum guzzler mate, I have been to the states, i walked every bad ass street i could find i didnt catch any bullets coz im not a cock jockey unlike yourself, the old saying you live by the sword you die by the sword is very true..i hope you catch a bullet for talking all the shit you have tonight,

if god talks to you and hes not telling your off your rocker then i have little hope for you.

as for your half assed threats you can eat a dick coz your not in the smae counttry as me full stop, even if you were i doubt that a crack head like yourself could evne get it together to get out of your on neighborhood let alone trying to track em down on this border you keep speaking of...Shut your mouth fool..you sound like a cheese dick

um, yes.. i do have a toothbrush, but with out going to the dentist every 6 months or so i wont know if my teeth are getting fucked up or not. and actually for the last couple months (ever since i havent been able to pay dental) i have been horribly anal with my teeth, like.. everytime i come home i clean them thoroughly. i just don't want to take the chance.

Archived