Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JinkZ aNd BrainZ

pressing my luck?

just wondering..... lately liek the past couple weeks i have been painting atleast every other day, but pretty much every day. Ive defanetly noticed the progression it has brought. but i dunno if i am pressing my luck paint so much. i meann im not hitting the same spots or blowing up any spots. just wonder if i should chill for awhile and not make my name to hot. i mean alot of it has been day time spots and so not too much of it is gonna been seen by every tom dick and harry on the fashist team around here. but oh well what do u guys think?

Shouldnt this be somewhere besides Channel Zero? Anyway..

Whats the difference?

Heres an analogy.

I flip a coin 49 times and every time it lands heads. Whats the odds the 50th time is heads? Its still 50/50. And will always be 50/50 no matter what happened previous.

Get it?

Basically your odds of getting caught hitting up a spot dont change with whether or not you painted the night before.

If I was a moderator I would move this to Third Rail. But since I can't...I'm going to bed.

yea sorry i wasnt thinking about forum placement when i start this thread..... but yea so if this could get thrown over to the third rail it would be appreciated

..the coin flipping thing.

reminds me of the opening

of

"rosenkrantz and gildenstein are dead"

ahh stoppard..

im guessing brown twinkie will know whats up.

but.. Arcadia..good play.

good read.

R & G are dead, fucking fantastic... it's been 10 years since I've seen that, maybe closer to 7... whatever, if I had a vcr, and a blockbuster account, and the lucci to cover it, and some time on my hands, I would definately hook that up again...

------------------

2 Can Sam

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this