the worst show on television

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Smart

THAT'S what I'm on about NINJA!!!

You WOULD think that tits are the obvious choice, but tits shouldn't make you shiver... these shits were WRONG! Not just some average beat up tits, dude, WRONG!

http://pics2003.steakandcheese.com/sexygirl.jpg

if this doesnt show up, you MUST click this link. THAT is not up for debate!

Originally posted by amorphic

"made" on MTV is the fucking shit. Especially the one where the nerdy kid wants to play varsity basketball, and they make him run 1 mile, and he pukes. Ahhhhh quality entertainment.

:lol: haha what a little pussy i hated him! his arms flailed around like a girl when he ran

Guest sneak

i just watched that made shit...

my god, he even made the fucking team!?!?

what state are the rest of the american teens in?

Originally posted by Tame*Boston

um, the "anna nicole show" is pretty lame and a waste of a half-hour/hour. whatever amount of time it takes up.

worst show ever.......... ever, that fat spoiled bitch makes me fuckign cringe everytime is ee her, then middle age men fight over her, what the fuck, shit is maddddddddddddddddd beat on..

that osborne show with ozzy is fucking terrible as well, i love ozzy, but that guy cant speak walk, or do anything for that matter except use mass amounts of obcenities... and his fuckign kids are spoiled little fuckbags, his daughter is a fuckign terrible musician and shoudl burn in hell, and that fat son of his.... oh shit, aint it fucked up, he has a say in the music that gets discovered, makes me sick, he probably smells like tacos too...... fuck

• 2 weeks later...

its beyond me why people invested in giving that fat bitch anna nicole a show.

that bitch is irritation. smack that ho and watch the tsunamis roll in.

and she talks stupid to. dumb bitch. why the fuck would i wanna watch you on tv.

oldenglish/foulmood.

I got some issues with the news broadcasts.

somewhere after the peak of the Oakland Homicide Wave of 02 the news ran a story devoted to how some grandmother from Marin took off across half the state to get a fucking ice cream cone.

So instead of either following up or further noting the fact that hundreds of familys in Oakland are being destroyed by faulty societal infrastructure they are talking about some rich white bitch that ditched her family to get a ice cream cone.

really though.

fuck that.

or the best one i seen lately.....

some bitch on msnbc yesterday....

id fuck her she fine and all....anyway..

"Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein were convicted by a Federal Judge of a Lawsuit for 100 Billion Dollars for their responsability in the September 11th Terrorist Attacks. The link to AL Quida and Hussein was proven allthough all evidence was largley based on hearsay."

i shit you not I watched some ho say this on tv yesterday.

sugary sitcoms can bite it to.

its funny though....i like graphic provacative documentrys.

my father, hes a bit diffrent. the type to have a nice cold glass of water and sit around and watch a documentry on people in the united states and their love for hotdogs followed up by documentation of hot dog eaters and sellers world wide.

hot dogs anyone?

Originally posted by InDY_500

i agree....him and his corny ass jokes bout his mom..........

i got a new respect for him when i saw him in Half Baked. and i quote, " have you ever sucked dick for crack". That was so raw to me coming from MR Fullhouse

Originally posted by oldenglish

i seen bob sagget on some late night talk show.

apparently hes like the opposite of his tv personality.

still a funny looking dork though.

yep, he's goofy looking, but... yeah, now days he has a pretty funny 'clean' act he wrote because he got all that Full House and Funny videos stuff and that's how many people think of him, but he built a pretty good career with 'blue' material before all that, he's fucking hilarious and now that he's got that 'ultra-clean' side to him, even funnier...

Bye Chief Wiggum, have fun at Bob Sagget!

No, Lisa, it's Bob Seger... aw crap!

i seen that girl Jordan from the first episode of 'sorrority life'.

i watched those shows the other night.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW THANKFULL I AM THAT IM NOT SO SOCIALLY RETARDED I WOULD EVER NEED TO JOIN A SORRORITY OR FRAT HOUSE.

I DID TIME WITH A FRAT BOY. WOKE UP AND THE CELL SMELLED OF TEQUILLA.

FOOL THREW A BBQ THREW THE WINDOW AND STOLE THEIR PANTYS.

IDIOT RICH BOY.

Archived