so im going to go ahead and compain about my current female situation, don't come in.

iloveboxcars

so me and my girl have been fighting alot lately.. we broke up about a month ago but we continued the sexual relations and the hanging out all the time. about a week ago though i said i need some time off because this shit has been really depressing me. so yesterday after getting sent home from work because i was in an extremely bad mood i went over to her house and we talked for like a second and then she went in because she wanted to eat and i went home. at home i played some zelda-wind waker then at about 11 i went to my yard and did one of those "i lost my love" type pieces .. i was also very drunk mind you. i stumble back home and call her to see whats up and see if we can talk about some shit, and if not if we could just hang out because i really miss her. she isnt home though.. which sucks.. so i play some more zelda, contemplate going back to my yard, but don't, and go to sleep. she calls me at around 4:30am. she's like "hey you called me" and so.. me with my usual sarcasm said "yeah.. like 5 hours ago.. " and she laughs or whatever.. im still incoherent(sp)... anyways while talking i come to find out she's been hanging out with one girl that has fucked her over many times and is basically not a trust worthy broad.. and this one dude who tried to get into her pants before.. (who is also my friend.. well using friend in the loosest of terms) and he is basically a scumbag. she is also hanging out with one dude who has always been cool but both of us have always had our reserves about him. now i dont know how to convince her to get some new friends.. or you know.. just start hanging out with me again. this is a useless rant i just needed to get shit off my chest. sorry to anyone who read this.. 12oz is the only friend i have.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

another thing is i went to a party the other night in the mood for a girl.. (a certain girl.. but that was out of the question) and after getting pretty fucked up and talking to this one really cool girl i get kinda tired.. the cool girl leaves and some annoying bitch comes in .. really annoying. i start drinking some more because i love alcohol poisoning.. the annoying girl starts talking to me.. and i really dont want a part in it.. but im way too drunk to tell her to lay off.. i get up to go outside to get a cigarette and instead she starts leading me down the hall.. while being led like that i was telling myself this cant be good. . who the fuck is this and why is she leading me somewhere.. we end up in the bathroom. she lays me down and starts kissing me. i kiss back but dont know why. she starts taking our clothes off. im on my back she straddles(sp?) me and starts pumping or whatever. this whole time i was feeing sick. not drunk sick but.. cheating on the girl that i love sick... even though we arent even together anymore.. everytime i thought she was done and i'd start to get up she'd push me back down and start going at it harder. after what seemed like hours she was finally finished i pulled out threw the condom away and went home.

i still feel fucking sick from that shit. the lyrics from that adam sandler song come to mind everytime her face/body/etc enter my mind... "some body kill me please, im on my knees pretty pretty please, kill me i want to dieeee, put a bullet in my heeeaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

yeah. stupid shit i know but whateve4r.

Guest sneak

if this is the thread for women problems, then i have a story to...

so tonite, my best friend (who i seem to have fallen in the big L word with) comes by after work so we can do some shit for a class at college. i dont think ive ever wanted someone so much after just watching her chilling on my bean bag. then i realised that there aint shit i can do, cos she has a bloke.

then something made me wonder if she has clocked me likeing her etc and if thats why shits been different. anywho, i plan on drinking myself to a new level later on.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

another thing is i went to a party the other night in the mood for a girl.. (a certain girl.. but that was out of the question) and after getting pretty fucked up and talking to this one really cool girl i get kinda tired.. the cool girl leaves and some annoying bitch comes in .. really annoying. i start drinking some more because i love alcohol poisoning.. the annoying girl starts talking to me.. and i really dont want a part in it.. but im way too drunk to tell her to lay off.. i get up to go outside to get a cigarette and instead she starts leading me down the hall.. while being led like that i was telling myself this cant be good. . who the fuck is this and why is she leading me somewhere.. we end up in the bathroom. she lays me down and starts kissing me. i kiss back but dont know why. she starts taking our clothes off. im on my back she straddles(sp?) me and starts pumping or whatever. this whole time i was feeing sick. not drunk sick but.. cheating on the girl that i love sick... even though we arent even together anymore.. everytime i thought she was done and i'd start to get up she'd push me back down and start going at it harder. after what seemed like hours she was finally finished i pulled out threw the condom away and went home.

i still feel fucking sick from that shit. the lyrics from that adam sandler song come to mind everytime her face/body/etc enter my mind... "some body kill me please, im on my knees pretty pretty please, kill me i want to dieeee, put a bullet in my heeeaaaaaaaaaaaaad"

yeah. stupid shit i know but whateve4r.

OH horror.....

Sorry man. :eek:

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

so me and my girl have been fighting alot lately.. at home i played some zelda-wind waker

Zelda...that is all you will ever need. There is NOTHING else.

So here is my problem: have a roommate who has a live in girlfriend. She is so convince that he is cheating on her that she tries to answer the phone first when ever it is a number she doesnt know. So i get a call from these bad ass bitches that i met and she picks up the phone.

new bitch: Hello is _____ there?

jealous: Yeah.... hang on.

new bitch: OH!! Im sorry.

then new bitch hangs up. So i call new bitch the next day.

yuck: Hey whats up?

new bitch: oh....hey!

yuck: Whats up i thought we were going to do something last night?

new bitch: Yeah, i didn't thiiink you had a girl friend.

yuck: What?????

new bitch: What ever. Dont try to play me like i am stupid.

conversation ends. This isnt the first tiime shit like this has happend. The last tiiime i brought a girl home she started bringing up embarassing shit that didnt need to be brought up. Listen you dumb trick, i am not your boyfriend. Dont talk to me. Doont talkk to any one that i bring over. And stop answering the phone all the damn time, nobody cares about you.

FUCK

hey boxcar, i hear ya, my girl who i was in love with dissed me and cut all ties we had, i later on got a new girl a few months after and the whole time with her all i could think about was my ex, its hard to let go of someone like that, i heard somewhere that it hurts so much for a guy because a girl can fall out of love as easily as they fall into it, and for a guy it takes a lot of time for him to fall in love and then when he loses it he doesnt want to believe it...something like that, but you know what, when she dissed me i thought no one could relate to what i felt, but latly i seen a lot of threads like this and i came to the conclusion it happens to everyone and is just a part of life we have to live with, ya gotta get up and forget about the pain, just keep doing what you do to forget about it, painting, getting drunk, what ever, the pain will fade away in time, hope i helped some........Dazer aka the therapist

besides we here at 12oz still love ya...and thats all that counts

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

ummm...har har har....girls are as evil as money.

dude, the guy i've kinda had a thing going w/for a while now is the most evil fucking person in the world. but it's all good...i don't care that he hooked up w/another chick in front of me tonight...i've set my sights on someone else (not my fault they're friends).

Originally posted by woo woo woo

dude, the guy i've kinda had a thing going w/for a while now is the most evil fucking person in the world. but it's all good...i don't care that he hooked up w/another chick in front of me tonight...i've set my sights on someone else (not my fault they're friends).

See

I Dissolve Bitches in Baht Tubs of Sulphuric Acid

Originally posted by Daze One Million

hey boxcar, i hear ya, my girl who i was in love with dissed me and cut all ties we had, i later on got a new girl a few months after and the whole time with her all i could think about was my ex, its hard to let go of someone like that, i heard somewhere that it hurts so much for a guy because a girl can fall out of love as easily as they fall into it, and for a guy it takes a lot of time for him to fall in love and then when he loses it he doesnt want to believe it...something like that, but you know what, when she dissed me i thought no one could relate to what i felt, but latly i seen a lot of threads like this and i came to the conclusion it happens to everyone and is just a part of life we have to live with, ya gotta get up and forget about the pain, just keep doing what you do to forget about it, painting, getting drunk, what ever, the pain will fade away in time, hope i helped some........Dazer aka the therapist

besides we here at 12oz still love ya...and thats all that counts

i definately relate to all you posted....shit went from "i love yous" to goodbyes.....she did it in the worst fuckin way too....and she just dismissed everything said that she thought it was love but was mistaken......well now the guy she basically left me for kinda like pushed her away and shes kinda running back someone read my thread and help yeah?

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...5546#post965546 :o :o

Originally posted by razeagainst

getting drunk is where you went wrong, friend... if you really want that girl, you gotta straighten up and just be honest with her... and YOURSELF - getting drunk is just a cheap way out of dealing w/ issues... fuck it

you young germans don't realize.

well my friend i tely ou this much, there are to many fucking fish in the sea for you to worry about getting pussy from this chick only. Go to the mercury oh wait you cant... ummmmmmmmmm go to some parties talk to the hoes like you give a shit and ask what they doing with they life then tell her she got beautiful eyes and coem backl later for the number. it works i tell you it works.

Originally posted by robotripp

well my friend i tely ou this much, there are to many fucking fish in the sea for you to worry about getting pussy from this chick only. Go to the mercury oh wait you cant... ummmmmmmmmm go to some parties talk to the hoes like you give a shit and ask what they doing with they life then tell her she got beautiful eyes and coem backl later for the number. it works i tell you it works.

you dont know what its all about man. im not looking for pussy.

boxcar, ive learned this lesson man, dont invest yourself whole-heartidly into a female. Going from my own experience after a while the relationship just dries up, gotta pack shit up and move on man. It sucks and its painful but it needs to be done. In the long run youll regret beating yourself up over it.

Originally posted by miles apart

boxcar, ive learned this lesson man, dont invest yourself whole-heartidly into a female. Going from my own experience after a while the relationship just dries up, gotta pack shit up and move on man. It sucks and its painful but it needs to be done. In the long run youll regret beating yourself up over it.

thats the thing, nothing has dried up, we are still madly in love with each other we just have been fighting alot lately.

I feel you on the fighting sucks issue.. But you went to some party got fucked and then got fucked...you let that happen. Drunkness is no excuse as someone already said. Sure you might not have been looking for pussy but you probably were looking for something that would make you feel better and you made a bad choice. Now if you ever get back with the girl youre gonna have to explain how you went to some party and "accidentally" screwed some random girl and that aint gonna be pretty if its one of those stupid things when you are "broken up" but still expect eachother not to fuck arround.

well i guess i can complain too my "friend" got drunk and high with a guy i was talking to and was starting to really like him, but i figured the bitch was ploting on him anyway even though it's her boyfriends cousin the same guy who is back together with his soon to be mother of his child - my "friend" see's her everyday --- so they abused drugs and "almost" fucked --- i need an alternative outlet

Archived