the first concert i ever went to was...

marmuchian

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suprisingly...... my first show was last year's Deftones/Incubus/ Taproot show.

Taproot had great stage presense, but their sound was horrible, and they weren't all that good.

Incubus played a good set. They sound was awesome, and their light show was fucking nuts. They opened up the set dj kilmore? playing MJ's Thriller. otherwise. their stage presense sucked ass. they didn't leave their spots much. good music tho.

Fucking Deftones ROCKED..fucking good sound, THEY WENT NUTs, drank lots of beer, chi lost his bass wen he flung it around, his dreads were everywere......chino crowd surfedand was 2 feet away from me.......awesome lights. fucking awesome show. and they did almost every album and covered "Say it ain't so" by weezer and "wicked" by korn and them.......awesome first concert. oneof my top 20 fuckin awesome life experiences. yeah my ex-whore was there with me too. she made it better i suppose.

Originally posted by Retired Hasbeen:

THE WHO AND THE CLASH -1984. POPS WAS DOWN AND TOOK ME ..I WAS IN 4TH GRADE..STILL MOD TIL THIS DAY...

LONG LIVE THE HOOLIGANS!!!!

DAMN..I FEEL OLD.

Joker <------------- Jealous has been mod. But I still get down with the Who and the Jam, among others... don't count me out just yet.

I can't remember my very first show. I wanna say it was New Order but that might have been my first big concert. I'm pretty sure I saw Bad Brains before that. In the eighties, kids. When HR had an afro...

Damn... now I feel old.

------------------

jokerihubaTranscend

Guest cracked ass

How did I miss this topic? I can't remember if it was Living Colour in Amherst, King's X in Boston, or AC/DC in Providence. AC/DC filmed the "Moneytalks" video at the show and I'm visible in the audience (the speck two heads to the left of this really tall dude we went with).

• 1 year later...
Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

suprisingly...... my first show was last year's Deftones/Incubus/ Taproot show.

Taproot had great stage presense, but their sound was horrible, and they weren't all that good.

Incubus played a good set. They sound was awesome, and their light show was fucking nuts. They opened up the set dj kilmore? playing MJ's Thriller. otherwise. their stage presense sucked ass. they didn't leave their spots much. good music tho.

Fucking Deftones ROCKED..fucking good sound, THEY WENT NUTs, drank lots of beer, chi lost his bass wen he flung it around, his dreads were everywere......chino crowd surfedand was 2 feet away from me.......awesome lights. fucking awesome show. and they did almost every album and covered "Say it ain't so" by weezer and "wicked" by korn and them.......awesome first concert. oneof my top 20 fuckin awesome life experiences. yeah my ex-whore was there with me too. she made it better i suppose.

hells yea that was a great concert... i got to chill with taproot for a while and get autographs of almost all the band. they would bring my friends and i water. i got chi's autograph too cus i got there like 3 hours early. unfortunately tho... i was dissapointed cus i missed chino while he was crowd surfing. no probs tho... when they came with godsmack i went back to see em and me and chino sang the chorus of lifter together. now thats a fukin experience to remember. i swore i died in that pit that nite.

but back to the point... my first concert was korn and staind. sick and twisted tour. not too bad... not too good. i was up in the seats. i hate not being in the pit now. WOOO!!! may 20 new deftones album... fuck yea!

dropkick murphys w/ 22 jacks, fuck, and someone else

either that or bunchofuckingoofs when we killed a bunch of t.v.s and got drunk and high as shit with them upstairs kittie opened for them, back when they were nobody but a gang of slutty twinkies. fuck i hate them.

biggest show was iether misfits or propagandhi or satanic surfers all packed like sardines.

Archived