Who thinks Internet graff posers are str8 weeeakkkk

Removed

Who thinks Internet graffiti posses are straight wak

I have come to the opinion that anyone in an internet graffiti crew or people affiliated with an internet graffiti crew are halfsteppers or burnt out pensioners..

I cant see how any decent active writer would choose to rep some message board crew..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Speaking of humor... there is so much bad humor! I mean like 99.9% of all humor is all this adolescent dumb shit that I've heard like a million times... it get's to the point where you can predict it (like oh, I bet someone will make a stupid joke about this). It requires absolutely no intelligence to make stupid remarks about just about any situation! Anybody and everybody can do it! Why, if you learn a few well timed jokes adn a few well placed insults you can be the coolest guy on the block. Why if you empty your mind some more and oil the hinges of your jaw you could even become THE MAN of you're city. Lord knows, if you get diarrhea of the mouth you could take over the world.

Originally posted by villain

Speaking of humor... there is so much bad humor! I mean like 99.9% of all humor is all this adolescent dumb shit that I've heard like a million times... it get's to the point where you can predict it...

dude, i soooo feel you. thats why when i get around big groups of people that i dont know, i love to drop in a good nigger, or dead jew joke!!

im telling you, nothing gets em rolling like a good racist tirade

Originally posted by oldenglish

nightowl graffiti lives a nice life.

dont front, we represent.

post some of your graffiti and maybe well give you a taste.

NO sorry i dont like whoring my graff on the internet.

feel free to prove me wrong though

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

graff has about as much to do with the nightowls, as it is a hobby some of us share. get your facts straight and shut the fuck up.

eat cock , that is simply a cop out for being a has been or a never will be!

Archived