Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boogie hands

opec and condoms

two great news tidbits i picked up while eating my 11:30 bagel.....

-oil prices are apparently going down, which i along with the rest of the country would see as good right....well not opec, apparently this is a bad thing so to combat the problem they plan to cut production of 1 million barrels a day in order to keep/raise prices....dicks

-a new study shows that while condoms do prevent HIV and gonoreah they may not prevent the many other STD's floating around right now, good looking johnny...your about 15 years late on that one.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

opec is fucked... some of the richest people in the world are the oil tycoons... it is by far the mot important natural resource (aside from water of course) and yet.... grrrrr. fuck i dont wanna start...

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

opec is fucked... some of the richest people in the world are the oil tycoons... it is by far the mot important natural resource (aside from water of course) and yet.... grrrrr. fuck i dont wanna start...

word these oil tycoons made me wish that I believed in hell..maybe then I would feel better knowing that they will burn for eternity after lining thier pockets with our hard earned money.

that's ok i am a celibate unicycle riding midget nun. life is good.

------------------

high plains drifter

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this