Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

How to Bench 101 by Prof. Ese and Prof. Kome

suplies you will need for this course:

1. an old Couch

2. a Camera

3. a notepad and pen

4. BEER!

this course will require a field trip to the yards, but before we go lets discuss some pointers and do's and dont's essential to a good benching session.....

1. Moderation is important...just because the lines arent too busy when you get there, dont start pounding back drinks or you'll be too drunk to get good flix

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/youbench.jpg'>

Here is prof. komes on a bad day...no trains and the couch is already littered with empties...

2. Dont forget to write it all down. Getting flix is great, but chances are you'll forget what you saw a short while later and wont be able to post a list....

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/mebench.jpg'>

Here I am getting excited over some passing pieces, but my notepad is nowhere to be found...

3. Moderation! its so important its gotta be stated twice...dont get too hammered or you might end up like prof. kome in the photo below...

http://www.escape.ca/~cmillar/toomuchblue.jpg'>

fortunately he dragged his drunk ass off the tracks before becoming the newest edition on deadtrainbums.com

But if you follow all these pointers you might be lucky enough to catch some of the wonderfull freights below:

Guest WebsterUno

Blue Ribbon, haha. That looks like fun times!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

damn, cant wait to do that!!

what the ? you lucky chaps that looks like a good way to spend a sunny afternoon. I take it the workers could give 2 shits about yall huh. Where im at if thay catch your ass taking pics they call in the po pos. Nice fliks by the way

you forgot to mention that the couch was filled with some hobo's acid jiz and our boom box with tapes of all the illest hip hop like nelly, jay-z,cash money millionares, dre emminem, jt money, and little bow wow. because graffiti writers can only listen to hip hop....

I knew some one would say something about your ultra boss chucks.......

and it's canadian beer eH!

[This message has been edited by komes (edited 06-05-2001).]

ahh looks like fun. Hah It must be nice ot have someone to bench with.. so you can both spot somethign sick and be like "yooooooooooo" at the same time haha dope flicks.

------------------

mesthree13.hug.

hahaah pink shirts said sumthin damn funny! and the hip hop reply was the shiz hehehehe

Fox mulder: found along the tracks? give us some credit....we fished it out of a dumpster!

I'm slippin cause I forgot about the boom box...having the blingingest new cash money releases playing always guarentees some good catches.

and those of you who've been around here for a long time should know about my love of tight jeans...

Guest fr8lover

nice flix...can i be the TA?

Guest WebsterUno

That looked like some Blue Ribbon. My bad, looks tastey though. nice flix

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this