It's the MOA MOA MOA

eyegasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe

And there was a huge 12oz thread with the interview and ALL the original photos months before it was printed in Front magazine.

The article first ran in a major danish newspaper. Alan Emmins then published it on his own website and made it public for everyone. The editor of Front wasnt very happy about this and the story was pulled from his website and from 12oz.

Taken from http://www.graffiti.org/endstation/magazin...mag9/mag_9.htm:

Copenhagen S-trains pt. 1

Stories and facts taken from irrelevant internet resources. Copyright endstation

Copenhagen seems to be one of the most popular meeting points for european graffiti kids this year. To stand at the central station for a day is actually like standing inside the cover of a graffiti magazine. Or as a young kid said to me: I like it!

http://www.graffiti.org/endstation/magazine/mag9/mag9/mag9_moas1.jpg'>http://www.graffiti.org/endstation/magazine/mag9/mag9/mag9_moas2.jpg'>http://www.graffiti.org/endstation/magazine/mag9/mag9/mag9_moas3.jpg'>

the trains are vandalized again - by the same people

At least every third train rolling into the central-station has major parts of its panels covered with colors. Sometimes the vandals spray all up over the windows. A bunch of full time workers are employed to clean the trains, but as the number of vandalized trains increases every year and especially during the summer those workers never get a chance to clean the trains before they are vandalized again - often by the same people. There is a gang of kids who all uses the same "tag" that they write over and over again: MOA (Monsters Of Art).

a new vandal squad?

Due to the huge problems and costs with graffiti this year DSB decided to put special trained guards inside the yards and trains.

beer, graffiti and girls make swedes and norwegians come

Every summer young travellers from all over Europe visit Copenhagen. Nice looking girls, cheap beer, Christiania, koeldskol (a drink) and graffiti. Sometimes there are so many tourists in the train yards the local writers gets mad. Swedish and Norwegian people are not too popular. Therefore Swedes and Norwegians who plan to visit a yard or lay up in Copenhagen are recommended not to look like Swedes and Norwegians.

rail facts

With its 5 main lines radiating out from Copenhagen C, the S-train network forms the backbone of public transit in Copenhagen, Denmark. The suburbs cluster in "fingers" along the radial S-train lines, leaving space for recreational areas between them. The S-trains are run by DSB, (Danske Statsbaner, the Danish State Railways). Service begins roughly at 5 AM (6 AM in weekends) and continues until around 1 AM in the night. All routes have fixed 20-minute headways; some of them operate only in peak hours, but all stations are served by at least one all-day line.

There's more flicks if you follow the link at the top... right time to go and find a new job or failing that go and put my head in the oven... too much internet...

Guest imported_Europe

^^

You got ripped off :lol:

There is plenty of cheap beer around. And compared to Sweden, where the articles author is from, Copenhagen is heaven when it comes to drinking.

He he, sick bastards! Calculust, any chance of u re-borrowing that vid of ya mate?

Anyways, amazing writers. Next time a F8 painting yank with a stinking attitude comes on a Euro thread and tries to dis, kindly direct the fools to this thread!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Europe

^^

You got ripped off :lol:

There is plenty of cheap beer around. And compared to Sweden, where the articles author is from, Copenhagen is heaven when it comes to drinking.

Not on the top of the SAS Raddison building!

Rah rah Darhlings...

Children Born Yuppie

• 1 month later...

It is funny how most of you euro's and aussie's think (ignorant Americans). We know about MOAS VIM SDK DOS etc (those crews and some others are well respected ). I have been to Germany, Holland, England and Scotland. I hit cleans and streets in Germany etc. So i know the scene and the risks involved. Hopefully Copenhagen will be the next stop (dam MOAS VIM are clowning). So when you guys come on here with stupid childish comments it shows that ignorance does exist outside of the evil USAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :confused: :dazed:

Originally posted by southrngent

It is funny how most of you euro's and aussie's think (ignorant Americans). We know about MOAS VIM SDK DOS etc (those crews and some others are well respected ). I have been to Germany, Holland, England and Scotland. I hit cleans and streets in Germany etc. So i know the scene and the risks involved. Hopefully Copenhagen will be the next stop (dam MOAS VIM are clowning). So when you guys come on here with stupid childish comments it shows that ignorance does exist outside of the evil USAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :confused: :dazed:

And your point is?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived