Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

anyone got any toe-nail clippers?

my shit is starting to become ingrown an hurts like a mutherfucker...

son of a bitch.

ingrown nails? i've had an ingrown hair on my foot. shit hurts and itches at the same time.

seeking - get the surgery. one of my uncles got some surgery where they took out all his nails on his feet. shit looks wierd. but he doesn't got problems with ingrown nails.

Here's some adivce that most people don't know about.

Toenails are not like fingernails. Unlike fingernails which are cut into a round shape, toenails are suppose to be cut straight across.

I have had so many ingrown toenails taken out..it got to the point that acid was put on my roots to keep them from becoming ingrown anymore

Guest KING BLING

my toenails just grow over the front of my toes....no getting jammed

ive been really fucking up my hands lately. so much that when i cut my finger nails the vibration of the clippers going through my nail hurts my hand.. like.. the "funny bone" kind of hurt. it sucks.

seeking - get the surgery. one of my uncles got some surgery where they took out all his nails on his feet. shit looks wierd. but he doesn't got problems with ingrown nails.

Good to see 12oz medical advise has been and remains the 1st, 2nd and last opinion.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now