SECRET...Whered she go??

ImTooKooL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i always thought her letters were good. still have some sketchpages crushed by her with pretty pink hearts and shit. reminded me about hikes to walgreens for odwalla and my first thai food experience.

heard from chue that shes doin good though, so thats cool.

wordyword.

secret's no hoodrat. i know i talked shit about her years back, but that was because i was younger, dumber and jealous about some stupid shit. shes seriously one of the nicest coolest best smelling girls ive ever met in my life. plus, before all the drama, we had some good times. so fuck you talkin shit about her.

Guest WebsterUno

Secret is hiding out.

I hired her back in the day

to pull a job for me.

I figured, "who would

suspect a female?"

I was wrong, dead wrong!

Now I have her shacked up

in the middle of nowhere,

with an ample supply of

Rusto, and cheese sandwiches.

She should be all good,

I had her change her name,

and SSN. No worries, once

the heat dies down, Ill have

her send you a kite brah.

Increase the Peace

Knowledge is Power

Mr.Dr.KoolKidWebRockSkii

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Nice. After a good deal of talking shit, you turn around and all of a sudden everything's cool.

"But I was dumb and younger" my ass.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Nice. After a good deal of talking shit, you turn around and all of a sudden everything's cool.

"But I was dumb and younger" my ass.

mammeroid you can suck my dick you fuckass...we talked solo on IM and you know i honestly had a heart change towards her, so fuck you. just because you intro'd her to 12oz and you met her before i did dont think you are better than me, because you are anything but.

oc,

imtookool.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hahaha, i never met her/talked to her/or even Imed her..still i just love how everytime she's mentioned scandal and drama is unleashed...

:king: (Somebody make a 12oz queen icon for secret)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

First off, she introduced me to 12oz, not the other way around.

Second, you know very well the day we talked on AIM we were previously on a group chat where you were needlessly blabbing to everyone about your exploits (ie: "I've had phone sex with all the women on 12oz!!!") when nobody was asking you a damn thing about them, but you still felt the need to point out just how insanely cool you were. It didn't stop there, you kept going and said shit that didn't need to be said. I called you out so you would step off a little of the high horse and stop talking about stuff you didn't have to be talking about.

I will admit, your tone turned more respectful when we talked in private. Maybe the change of heart happened after that convo, but minutes before that you were talking shit, and that wasn't too long ago, so the "I'm older and wiser" thing doesn't hold up.

Whatever, this is none of my business. Good luck. Beer,

El Mamerro

cool, she intro'd you. great. all i was saying is that YOU KNOW my view towards her was not a bad one, and I know YOUR view towards her was not a bad one. In fact, if memory serves me right, we had a rewally good conversation about her. Anyways, the phonesex thing was a drugged up joke, but I have had phone sex with lotsa fuckin girls off 12oz. BACK like two years ago...but that shit was a joke. This thread was just like, shit Secret used to drop all sortsa witty remarks on marks all the time and now shes gone. But all good things must come to an end at some point I guess.

Oc,

ImTooKooL.

You don't have email or private message on your profile, but I do. So if you had something personal to say, you could of emailed me.

First, Mamerro is my boy por vida. We've been friends before I met anybody on here, and even way before I picked up my first can of spray paint. For you to show disrespect to a really good friend of me just really disgusts me.

It's great that you think you're some wonderful person that has changed for the better. It's fucking great that I'm suddenly "forgiven" and now you think I'm some really nice girl. But what the hell am I forgiven for? I never did shit to you. Just because you want to be cool it doesn't mean that I do. It's been a really long time. Don't bother responding to this. Just move on.

Guest sneak

seeing as one problem is now sorted^, i want to use the iddea behind this thread (missing 12ozers) to bring up

WHERE ARE SOCRATES AND MR ABC????????

Originally posted by Secret

You don't have email or private message on your profile, but I do. So if you had something personal to say, you could of emailed me.

First, Mamerro is my boy por vida. We've been friends before I met anybody on here, and even way before I picked up my first can of spray paint. For you to show disrespect to a really good friend of me just really disgusts me.

It's great that you think you're some wonderful person that has changed for the better. It's fucking great that I'm suddenly "forgiven" and now you think I'm some really nice girl. But what the hell am I forgiven for? I never did shit to you. Just because you want to be cool it doesn't mean that I do. It's been a really long time. Don't bother responding to this. Just move on.

"forgiven"? HA that word is not in my vocaublulary, and i didnt even use it or even conjure up the idea of it. i was mearly wondering what happened to you. now i know. nothings changed, except maybe you paint with "higher profile" writers and are cleaner (graffiti wise) than you used to be.

good to hear that ol' chuey was correct as usual! haha.

stay how you are.

:lol:

Archived