THAT UNCLEAN FEELING...

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by johnny

they bleed for 6 days...

......don't die asshole. .

i think its b/c of that burrito place you took me to.. i think you frequent that spot too much...

only when i used to smoke pot and when i get sick do i have problems with extreme loose stool.. that and mexican food.

what if you're in a situation you can't shower? like at work all day? hmm.

ahah this brings to mind that one guy, who could only take shits at home, and no where else. what was the movie again?

i think this probably has to do with the way you were raised, maybe while u were a baby your parents put you in the shower after everytime u did a dookie, and now it's a carry over.

and by the way bidets are the BEST! i want one so badly. clean and fresh after every bowel movement.

ahah i'm not paying $800 to wash my ass! damn, i was thinking it'd be much cheaper. although i am intrigued by the control panel and "one of two self cleaning bidet nozzles magically extend about six inches, and then start spraying! "

ahahahahah

oh well.

they have the little sprayers in brazil too. although i find that the garden hose pulled in through the windows is very effective for blasting any unwanted effects of release.

i think the toilets where u just stand up and drop the bomb are an interesting idea. at least there's no seat contact possibility.

well, from my on travels, ive learned to wipe with one bare hand, then throw in a bucket or cup or pitcher of water with the other.

then again this is how they like to do things in southeast asia.. and probably other places around there.

i do know it does give you the really clean feeing though.

i just dont recommend if you dont like the feeling of shit on your fingertips.

Archived