THAT UNCLEAN FEELING...

johnny

everytime i poop i need, NEED, to take a shower. is that gross? i actually have my schedule down so that it almost always coincides with a shower. if it doesn't i scrap the time and usually shower anyway.

i'm sure the ladies have a version of this when they bleed for 6 days and don't die aslo. please share if you do.

feel free to add.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah man your on point with that. although i dont know about showering right afterwords everytime, but yeah its nice to have a clean shower feel...it sucks when you shower then all of a sudden you gotta go....thats maddening, do you shower again, or just dont go..man i hate that.

Originally posted by freightlover

haha bro that sounds like a bad investment.

No, no bidets are great. You go to the bathroom, shuffle over to the bidet, get a bum shower and leave feeling all tingly and clean. You actually get clean instead of just smearing shit everywhere.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Agreed, its standard proceedure for me aswell...another thing is that whenever i feel real bad, the cuthair/cut all 20 nails/shave combo works amazingly good.

Guest sneak

im able to go for a while without a shower. untill you just know you need one.

i dont have to shower after i shit, thats just wierd.

Archived