Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taper

sage francis

whow many people are into this guy? i really like his shit. i really like that song makeshift patriot shits really hot. what do u guys think? his live shows are fucking crazy as hell too.

Guest beardo

one of the few rappers i dig these days

For some reason I'm always in a city during a time when he's performing there. The shows I've been to were all dope. Dude calls his landlord on stage.

i like this makeshift patriot song you talk about.

i think i might download some more.

i dont usually listen to hip hop.

heres my random information post of the day.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

I have to say he is on point.one of the better hip hop people out there

I would have to disagree....Tangi gets the block, X gets the square...

I dont look in the mirro because im a narcisis,

I just like to watch my self exist,

Now im in a fog and mist,

And my reflection is anyomous,

ponder this.

Sage kills. Gotta give some thanx to the guy who told me about him first, and you know who you are. Definitly my favorite artist in the realm of music

i grew up where this guy started out, providence rhode island. i've watched this guy go from doing a show on college radio with MIG (RIU i think), to starting slam poetry sessions, to doing solo albums, to doing his latest album that had college girls asking me "is this sage francis" when i played it in the store i work at. i have much respect for this guy, for what he did for rhode island hip hop and slam poetry. seriously, i doubt he'll read this --but thanks for all you did holmes. i'm glad people are giving him the respect he needs.

I personally can't stand his shit, but a few of my boys who came up rhyming with him say he's good peoples

Overly hyped. Atleast in my area. I was diggin this dude back when he was under the alias strange famous... fuck I don't even remember what scrible it was I first saw him in... but then I took a break from hiphop for awhile... stepped back in and every fuckin hipster in my area was bumpin this shit and these faggets had it on there myspaces And now I can't fucking stand it. Plus his album shit just isn't that good to me... there's a lot better doing what he does go out and find it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now