iesha your the girl i used to know...

priscilla119

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

word is bondage kid rock and roll strollin bowlin for bananas in pajamas night jammer mc hammer 2 legit 2 quit shit on yourself on the east side buying mangos for my cousin cussin outside and inside backwards pants like kriss kross colors but im color blinded by how white you are warriorsbasketball team sucks ass cut my grass..watch grass grow for show first place what a disgrace left out cub scout without a no doubt clout.. jock strap where u at matthew for a limited few edition in my air force ones like force 129 er 49er sweatshirt short skirt what a flirt burt reynolds at the kennals lookin for a new puppy chow chow how??? hao nguyen kuttin high school fool drool on the desk pesk.. open chest fester adams like ansel....houston astros sweater nothing better pink and hot brown sweater better then ezra hella nela forever 2001 still smokin tour flour hour shower power donald duck and roll out of bounds clowns from outta space face the facts jack hack me get killed like michael jackson thriller tags in thrift stores whores jock my golfing socks.. mother may i have her hand demanding my babby mamma drama ex wife with no life for her working atbig lots schwanns truck driver pile driver jimmy supa fly snuckaaaa hooooooooooooooooo

like hacksaw jim duggan ms dugger no chest no chicken breast fest... youre such a pest at last im at plaster of paris ferris buelers day off of the new kid on the block tube sock mr socko drop yo. call me at the god hour son.. of a gunther smother your face at your dads place second jenna chau how did you get here for real....whered you come from you bum.. your not from san francisco bro....

ahhh man its too late and im too bored board... i think i drank too much okbye bye bye bye bye bye bye.<---- jesus loves you...

Serious Biznass Magazine

is this a magazine to send flicks too or what? well yeah thats my only question...deeso flickers too on the posting tip, even that iesha that everyone keeps ragging on, it aint bad..people front like they dropped gems the first times they painted. SHEEEEEEEEET...

Archived