FIZZUCK YIZZOU IZZICE CIZZUBE

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to all you stupid white fucks who think of ice cube as a big lipped gorilla with nothing on his mind except blang blang and sex, you are oh so very wrong. Maybe if you ever listened to NWA, or his early solo albums, you'd know what I'm talking about.

I'm sick of youth society these days. Mainstream rap is falling down a bottomless pit, and classic artists are either forgotten or hated on.

I never really heard much of Cube in recent years, but I do know that even his war and peace album came correct with a political message in the song "3 Strikes".

Go ahead, underground kewl dewds. Keep loving the offbeat stage antics of your favourite "underground" artists - and make sure you hate on any black man who made a success of himself through paying dues by honest means (as in keeping true to the culture, informing the people as well as relating with them the evils of US government, if that makes sense to you). and all the rockers who hate on this gorilla - he did a song with rhcp before you 17 yr olds knew who even they were.

Gorillas, Gorillas, report to the mist!

Archived