a question for the girls about girls

Comp

this is a lame post but here's a question for the ladies that frequent this board:

girls, do you talk on the phone to boys that are "just friends" and when i say talk on the phone i mean like, everynight before you go to sleep and stuff, and for a good amount of time.

thanks for the input.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well im not like most girls. i'm not the "chatty" on the phone type of person.. probally cause i chill with most guys i just call them up and say "hey wanna chill" and then there have been plenty of guy friends that i have every once and awhile chat on the phone for a good amount of time with theres always those exceptions.. but when i was younger in highschool i used to stay and talk to my boyfriends for hours at a time.. or guys i liked..so yeah..i dunno.

so if your trying to see if a girl likes you..thats not a very good way

i got with my ex by being her friend on the phone while she was having problems with her friends, we just got to know more and more of each other and then we just started going out, my boy lost his girl to a "best friend" so watch the fuck out for that shit, if shes your girl allready you bes find out whats up and "talk" to her friend, if i knew my girl was talkin to some other guy rather than me for what ever reason like "problems" or what ever, he most def would not be talkin to her on the phone anymore...

if the guy is just a friend, we hang out, our convos last maybe 10 minutes on the phone and thats to make plans.

i really don't talk that long onth ephone to my girl friends though either.

BUT if i like a guy, and i can't be with him. I'm on the phone with him at night and shit just to see whats up in his life....cause i want him.

Before when I had insomnia, my guy friends might call me. And sometimes we'd talk for hours. Until I wanted to go to sleep. There were a few friends and I thought that we were talking as just freinds it ended up they wanted more which I didn't.They probably thought that since I'm talking so long with them I was interested.but I wasnt . I just had nothing to do at 2-7am. Now I hate talking on the phone. I'm sure what I just typed was a bunch of rambling. Dude..talking on the phone's for pussies anyway.

Guest KING BLING

I didn't read any responces...

that said you have become the "friend", like the one when you go to make a move she will say "but I don't want to jeopardize our friendship" additionally if you have known her for this long and can not decide what she is thinking than you don't really know her and should just use her for her friends....but if you really want it just go for it, just don't make her feel weird if she says no or else you are out a friend.

Originally posted by Comp

this is a lame post but here's a question for the ladies that frequent this board:

girls, do you talk on the phone to boys that are "just friends" and when i say talk on the phone i mean like, everynight before you go to sleep and stuff, and for a good amount of time.

thanks for the input.

Sometime, i have friends who are male and we speak alot on the phone as we don't see much of each in person. I have known most of these men for about 3-6 years. Although i have new males friends who i talk on the phone to too. Its harmless. Alot of females can relate to males better as women tend to be clingy and really annoying. Really girly girly - its really annoying.

You can build up a freindship. Its just like talking on msn really, most mendo that with loads of lasses for how long each day? and thats harmless isn't it????

Originally posted by Comp

thanks for the input.

no she dosent want you, not even a chance

i've had many guy friends...way more than girls, actually..

and come to think of it, there isn't really a single one i talked to every night for a long time with...guys have always been more into 'hanging out' than just bullshitting on the phone.

so, if it's your girl on the phone every night for a long time with some other dude, chances are it's going to become more than a friendship (if it hasn't already)

Archived