Jurassic Park III

B_As_In_Bot

I went and saw it today. Anyone whos curious should know the stroryline was pretty average..

The graphics were good. The chase scenes, the dinosaurs were all good. They show more dinosaurs killing eachother and shit..

I thought it was: OK - Not too bad, not too good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i saw a bootleg a week ago, i should of posted a topic saying wait for the video... it wasnt all that good, but was indeed better than part 2 and the gay ass part where the bitch did a flip and knocked the dinosaur out the window.

The ending fucking blew. Most of the chase scenes were dope though. I love the begining when Dr. Grant was on the plane and he had a dream that a raptor was sitting next to him saying "Alan". It was like he was tripping out. Kind of reminded me of Fear and Loathing...

I'm with Rage on the ending, it was so random, and out of play with the entire story. I'm going to be wicked mad if they do a fourth. I still think that Spielberg (sp?) pumped this one out. I liked the books far better than any of the movies. Especially the first one.

whatever. I guess it's worth seeing.

alright first i saw a trailer talking about how the dinos were smart, so i said maybe they could pull that off, then i saw a trailer saying how it was about rich people going thir for some reason, so i said ne all know the rich, and dumb people die and there dumb for going back. Then i saw a preview talking about how they were getting their kid or something, so i dont know really what will happen, plus the 2nd one sucked

Archived