DRAW YO USER NAME

2slim

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

they are right it does look a lot like kem5....search and you shall find

I thought the proccess of biting was having already seen someones work and then biting it.

How ironic that I have to do a search for something I bit that I havent seen.

Here's what my research has come up with.

MES3....

http://www.lay-lo.com/graff/m-r/mes3_002.jpg'>

This is DOPE. I see a similarity in color and maybe the flow would be similar if mine was'nt a bottom up. No similarity in letter structure.

KEM5

http://www.graffiti.org/cincinnati/wallnuts/walls/w25.jpg'>

This is all I could find on KEM5 quickly. On the far right.....Dope but I don't see it.

here's my sketch.....

http://www.noquestionmultimedia.com/blackbook/moe.jpg'>

it was done with metallic gold and a dark purple prisma.

Show me more KEM5 if you got 'em. I dont use MOE for real graff anymore. Just tags (even though I'd consider a tag to be real graf as opposed to a legal graffiti 'styled' mural), legals and chills.

But still. the last thing I want to do is bite.

Modesto Funk<<<<<WYS.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GET FUCKIN SERIOUS!

MOE (DID YOU GET YOUR SHIT?)

ITS NOT A BITE... KEM 5 IS A GUY AND MES3 IS A GIRL.! NOT THE SAME MOE, BUT NO, IT IS CLEARLY NOT A BITE. JUS CUZ OF THE LITTLE ENDS THAT CURV INTO A LITTLE CIRCLE, GET REAL AND GET SKETCHIN!

Re: GET FUCKIN SERIOUS!

Originally posted by HECZONER

ITS NOT A BITE... KEM 5 IS A GUY AND MES3 IS A GIRL.! NOT THE SAME MOE, BUT NO, IT IS CLEARLY NOT A BITE. JUS CUZ OF THE LITTLE ENDS THAT CURV INTO A LITTLE CIRCLE, GET REAL AND GET SKETCHIN!

MY MAN HECZ! XLARGE Shout!

Bro you hooked me the fuck up! And at the right time too!

My computer crashed that same morning i got your package.

I would've have been pressed as fuck but for those graf videos you hooked me up with to pass the time while my boy went to work on fixing my shit.

It took a couple days to resolve my PC problem so I was'nt able to give you dap on lookin' out.

Thanks again bro and I'll send you them stickers once I re-up.

peace!

>>>WYS<<<<216

Re: bored?

Originally posted by PatTheBeaver

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/00.JPG'>

dude thats a fucking dope sketch..it made me smile

ok drugs are bad or is lack of sleep? anyways out of sheer bordem i found that your can either listen to public enemy's "can't truss it" or naughty by nature's "opp" and have this face look like its singing the lyrics... but the key is to pay attention to the face not who's singin......:mad2:

Guest curse

Re: GET FUCKIN SERIOUS!

Originally posted by HECZONER

I SECOND THAT!!!

Guest Ted Kennedy

And your trying to say this wack ass bullshit, that is your name and your screen name is dope?

Maybe if you weren't stuck in front of the computer all the time with your thumb up your ass and actually went out and painted you would know what you were doing.

Next time you want to talk shit, at least say something creative that i can laugh at.

Originally posted by Ted Kennedy

And your trying to say this wack ass bullshit, that is your name and your screen name is dope?

Maybe if you weren't stuck in front of the computer all the time with your thumb up your ass and actually went out and painted you would know what you were doing.

Next time you want to talk shit, at least say something creative that i can laugh at.

ha ha. you're a fag. i said you suck because all i see is x's on you post. take your 'thumb out of your ass' and learn how to post shit properly.

:P fuck you.

http://www.biumvirate.com/images/tease/sketches001.jpg'>

"TEASE"

i fucked up coloring in the 'E' on the right, put some orange in the top of it... because i was coloring it when my boy called me talking about he wasn't the father to this one bitches's baby... so i was kinda excited...

aahahhahahhahaha :lol:

im gonna work on hooking up a mr.president piece to soon... but finals are coming around...

:king:

Originally posted by EveryWhere

thats hilarious. Shit in the Pants Funny.

:lol:

yea i was so pissed at first, but under the circumstances i was like oh well fuck it....

think i wrote the reason for my fuck up off to the side of that shit too hahahahahahah to remember...

:D

Archived