BEBE ala' Aaron style.

IwearPinkShirts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest the heebie jeebies

uh.. hasn't this been done? and more importantly hasn't this been done a million times over?

try something new for once and quit recycling old ideas for new inspiration.

shake the haters... not that you need me to say that... i like that shit alot... the colors, the idea, the toaster sharks.. i like it because you did it cuz you wanted to... the way you wanted to.. these guys are hating cuz you hated on them prolly... i sound all nerdy but ouija's board post got me seeing how shitty some peeps are on here... people have no vision

distro

Originally posted by SIELOETTE:

great minds think alike...

This is by Retna LTS from awhile back..bebe ad from the www.insult2injury.com gallery

dude thats insane! i never even saw that shit! haha im rollin around. damn gotta keep up to date. all my bebe posters are under wraps right now because they kill the one i posted on here...more soon (maybe.) haha.

and yeah heebies its been done, just not like this. go sketch some more legal wall pieces and rock out your typography perfrection. none of us compare to you. ahaha.

http://butternut.forest.net/~insult2injury/gallery/good_bebe_retna.jpg'>

[This message has been edited by SIELOETTE (edited 06-11-2001).]

hahahaha.great minds DO think alike...well peace you pink shirt wearin motha fucka..if my boy heads out to colorado I'll have to check you out...im outa here...fuck the net!

this will be my last post for a while!im breakin free of this magnet!!!!!

PEACE

Guest the heebie jeebies

great minds? shiettttttttt.......

bus posters have been going on since the early ninties. it's a old idea, and a stale one at that. but oh well, it's a matter of taste..

and plus it's real corny to do bus posters and have them in gallery showings.......

yeah dude, and like we should like stop using like spray paint and like markers and stuff and rollers too dude.

Originally posted by the heebie jeebies:

uh.. hasn't this been done? and more importantly hasn't this been done a million times over?

try something new for once and quit recycling old ideas for new inspiration.

Guest the heebie jeebies
Originally posted by dumpybottom:

yeah dude, and like we should like stop using like spray paint and like markers and stuff and rollers too dude.

no no no no..

we should continue to use the tools in which to create the things we wish to create. but we shold not recycle old ideas and try and pawn them off as new or exciting.

Archived