Fucking Bitch

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

yup, she owes you now.

Better make that girl

get on the stroll, shes

about $1200 in debt!

white gangsters are funny...

mexican gangsters are not!

betta axe sumbody!

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by Kettiecat

I feel all guilty making her pay me for it cause I know its way out of her price range and would set her back forever. But if she is dumb enough to hang out with people that shady....

A BITCH WITH A PUSSY NEVER HAS TO BE BROKE

and make her pose naked with you

Originally posted by seeking

she owes you $1200, end of story. if she doesnt want to pay it, or more likely, doesnt have it, then she better get ahold of dude an handle that shit. either way, its not your fucking problem.

dont 'discuss' it with her, because there is nothing to discuss. she fucked up, and she owes you.

done.

now about these pictures of you figurlatin yourself... :D

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. BY THE WAY, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LET PEOPLE IN YOUR CRIB WHEN YOUR GONE? ECSPECIALLY, SOME DUMB BROAD WHO ISN'T GIVING THE SNATCH UP TO YOU? :rolleyes:

so how old are these guys ?

If they are under a certain age you can just get their parents involved.

It's pretty obvious that they took your shit. You could even be a punk and

call the cops and file a complaint. I dont recomend that because comps are shitty.

or do what I did when some guy stole a crate of my records.....

Break into his house and steal your shit back

Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i guess that's what happens when you're all pussy and no brains kettie..:rolleyes:

*gasp* kettie doesn't give head?

ok i guess that only works if you know that brains also means sucking dick. its used around here. im not sure about anywhere else.

Originally posted by ClueTwo602

BY THE WAY, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LET PEOPLE IN YOUR CRIB WHEN YOUR GONE? ECSPECIALLY, SOME DUMB BROAD WHO ISN'T GIVING THE SNATCH UP TO YOU? :rolleyes:

exactly. i guard my shit. it might be paranoid but whenever we have parties at my house i keep my shit on LOCK. i find people in my room smoking or talking they have to leave unless im hanging out with them.

everyone takes advantage of situations, and if you make it easy for them even the nicest person might make a bad choice and gank something.

ive had shit stolen from me in the past and im going to do what i can to keep it from happening.

whats mine is mine. i <3 material goodz

^^^ yeah well thats why i dont like to trust people. my bestfriend at the time who was a guy.. we had people over at my house when i was there.. i fell asleep..and 2 other guys were over at my house..and woke up to the guy who lived out of state taking all my dads valuable shit.. laptop.. dvds...and the list goes on and on.. fucked up thing was.. was that for that night.. he didnt have anywhere to stay cause he was staying in another town..and came down to party with a friend.. and so being the nice person that i'am..i let him stay at my fucking house cause i would want someone to do that for me ..and he was friends with friends.. and the fucker robbed my shit.. and then later to find out..the shit head that i would have almost done anything for.. ended up with my dvds after i cried to him and everything about what happened...because my dad was so pissed..which he had every reason to be. yeah. stupid me. i feel ya. the mistakes i've made. sigh. but he is the only person on my shit list that i would seriously take a gun and blow his fucking knee caps out. forreal. i hate that fucker that robbed my house after i gave him the decency to have a warm place to stay

Originally posted by mr_president

youre not the brightest crayon in the box are ya?

:lol:

i thought the saying was "sharpest" crayon...

and honestly i would rather have shit like this happen and trust my friends then be all cynical and think everyone is out to get me.

I find it hard to believe you've never let your friends stay at your house or in your dorm room or apartment without you there.

the couple of guys rolled up without my knowledge

Archived