girls that squirt their juices?!

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first time I tasted my girl I felt queasy and stopped... luckily I

played it off as just trying to tease her so she didn't know she tasted that

terrible. Then I realized that if I wanted to please my girl that was

something I was gonna have to get good at, so the next time I went

down my mind was so occupied with pleasing her I totally forgot about

the smell and taste. Pussy doesn't really taste that bad but it's

overwhelming if you're thinking about it too much.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by im not witty

i have had this happen to me about 4 times. the first two times i went away thinking she had pissed on me. then i read that vice article and saw something about it on HBO or some shit. Now i just think its funny. it's also reassuring, kind of hard to fake.

Hahahaha, word... first time I went down on a girl, she hit me with a queef-spray combination upon climax that left me wondering for a second if the bitch had shat on my beard. I almost punched her.

Originally posted by sneak

just try not to get hit in the eye!

Originally posted by El Mamerro

first time I went down on a girl, she hit me with a queef-spray combination upon climax that left me wondering for a second if the bitch had shat on my beard. I almost punched her.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Krook = GRADE A MUFF DIVER:king:

i've never been shot in the eye with girl goo but i guess its a bit more common than i thought. anyways its not like this video it was a little pit of it..... it was like her cunt was a hose! isuggest some safety glasses for alot or the 12oz board after reading some of the replys. i hear home depot is having a sale:cool:

i saw a clip of a girl shooting liquid from her vagina. it was pretty umm...interesting.

i think i'll go download a clip just for old time's sake.

having a girl giving a guy a facial. thought to be impossible. not anymore.

Guest WebsterUno

*licky licky*

Puntang tastes good.

I got no prob with that.

As long as she smells

good, its on! Smooth legs too!

i love the taste... never had a gusher though... i assume it wouldn't be too much different from women having to deal with my liquids, and i'd gladly and respectfully do the same for her.

never had a girl that tasted or smelled bad

hey guys im not tring to say i dont like to eat pussy her. i just dont think that from what ive seen more than 9oz of fluid in my mout or on my face would be that exciting....... sorry if i offended anyone by not wanting to go on a water ride with my girls but i'm gonna go get thoes safety glasses just to be sure. you never know.......:P

haha no doubt .. i never knew the shit was possible either... but gosh darn my girl squirts like 2-3 times everytime we get busy.. the shit is kinda messy though, i always put an old t-shirt under her so i dont fuck up my sheets.. ahahaha....... peace yo!

Archived