Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taco bell bomber

OZE 108 KYT THREAD.

Guest roger pitss

i heard teck bs took out skrews front teeth

OZE = ONE ZERO EIGHT that shit is just to cool for school....

dudes got a funky fresh style, dont always dig it, always respect it, and it is truely original.

thumbs up for longevity as well...

oze108:king:

i was watch n vh1 top 50 hiphop dudes of all time and every time the would go to the next dude they would show a street seen and kept flashing a oze b/w fill on a truck. i was like hay thats that nigga big pants.

did anyone see the shit in yrb magazine about 907 crew? theres a pretty cool article and neato flicks. gen2 oze ufo pacman muk .... so dope.

your right homie, i've learned that the real respect comes when its on the wall. but I had to get the vision out, it was like shitting out a nightmare or something.

yO

I don't get it. . . If you were to show pictures of this guys shit to anyone that wasn't into grafitti, They would say that shit sucks, it looks childish. and you know it. It's like "Lewis", it blows, yet everybody jocks it to unmeasurable proportions. ?? why? there are so many other dope writters out there. I think everyone likes to jock something that sucks cause they think it's 'COOL" or something. so they can tell people like me that you're crazy dude, you don't know what you're talking about man. . . this is oze108 kyt nigga!!!!! eewwww man! ah ohh! it looks like complete garbage. my little 7 yr. pld brother can go out and paint something, put "OZE108" next to it and you guys would be like DUDE!!! oh my god is that shit good! off the hook man! or have my little sister go and paint "Lewis" and you guys would get your dick hard and be like " wow that is the best shit I ever seen!" . . it all makes me laugh hahahaha!!!:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by DyeStop.

did anyone see the shit in yrb magazine about 907 crew? theres a pretty cool article and neato flicks. gen2 oze ufo pacman muk .... so dope.

is it in the new one?

Re: yO

Originally posted by gumba

I don't get it. . . If you were to show pictures of this guys shit to anyone that wasn't into grafitti, They would say that shit sucks, it looks childish. and you know it. It's like "Lewis", it blows, yet everybody jocks it to unmeasurable proportions. ?? why? there are so many other dope writters out there. I think everyone likes to jock something that sucks cause they think it's 'COOL" or something. so they can tell people like me that you're crazy dude, you don't know what you're talking about man. . . this is oze108 kyt nigga!!!!! eewwww man! ah ohh! it looks like complete garbage. my little 7 yr. pld brother can go out and paint something, put "OZE108" next to it and you guys would be like DUDE!!! oh my god is that shit good! off the hook man! or have my little sister go and paint "Lewis" and you guys would get your dick hard and be like " wow that is the best shit I ever seen!" . . it all makes me laugh hahahaha!!!:confused: :confused:

have you ever realy looked at some of his shit? this dude got some crazy thoughts in his brain.he has hidden shit in it .not that same ol' wild style .ive never seen two of the same style ever.

lots of people try to do that "nerd"style but not everyone can pull it off.

his shit is cleaner then most too.

sometimes (actually all the time) ill see a girl walking down the street or in one of my classes, and she doesnt fit that stereotypical image of what a hot girl is supposed to be, yet part of me still would love to cum all over her face.....some days ill look in my closet and throw on some t- shirt i got for 3 dollars at a thrift store and it will be doper than any polo shirt i could be wearing.....oze108's graffiti is just like the cum drenched plainfaced sluts in my fantasies, or the shitty tshirts in my closet; just because they dont fall into a standard category of what is "dope" doesnt mean they cant be pleasing to the eye. i hope you all enjoyed my analogy.

His graff isn't supposed to be "cool looking" or anything....and i'm sure hes not trin to please anybody that dosen't write graff either...... His style has evolved into what it is, from the person he is....who cares what somebodys style looks like...I'm sure your right...some people probably do jock it to un-measurable proportions, just because it says oze 108...but isnt that what its all about? If your 7 yr old brother wrote as much as oze did then he would get jocked as well....I'm sure oze and him are about the same height anyways....hahahahaha!!!!!:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by jedifive nyc

sometimes (actually all the time) ill see a girl walking down the street or in one of my classes, and she doesnt fit that stereotypical image of what a hot girl is supposed to be, yet part of me still would love to cum all over her face.....some days ill look in my closet and throw on some t- shirt i got for 3 dollars at a thrift store and it will be doper than any polo shirt i could be wearing.....oze108's graffiti is just like the cum drenched plainfaced sluts in my fantasies, or the shitty tshirts in my closet; just because they dont fall into a standard category of what is "dope" doesnt mean they cant be pleasing to the eye. i hope you all enjoyed my analogy.

YES...i think oze would find it quite apt, as do i. I think all he really needs to do is get with some painting partners who have some 'street credibility' then you all would be calling him mr. fancy pants. oze is a creative genius and has been since day one. always the weirdest kid at the party and always the quietest. probably the only one in his crew who never really beefed with kids.. he just kinda watched. don't blame him because some of his crew like to think they're 'hard'.

jedi5 -- thats a very good way to look at it. oze and the rest of 907's style is a nice little break from the same generic over-used steelo. their shit stands out in a good way!

hey disco, why dont you shut up, what the fuck do you know about " his crew" and how hard they " think they are " ...next time you run into them maybe you can find out

Guest ctrl+alt+del

:lol: awesome analogy

theres a really old oze in my city that ill have to flick and post, ill try to do that this weekend

Originally posted by ivebeenthere

how is skrew a pussy?? ive known the guy for 10-11 years now, and had on and off beef with him the whole time. i dont even like the guy, but ive seen him stand up to 12 guys at one time, by himself. ive seen him get his ass whooped and ive seen him beat the crap out of guys twice his size. call him what you want, but i dont think one of you cyberbombers would say a single word to him. i love to hate him too (for dissing my crews stuff and my own) but i still got to respect him.

ha ha,this sounds like little skrew talking, whats up homo? why do you have so many post names?

Originally posted by LIGHTSLEEPER

hey disco, why dont you shut up, what the fuck do you know about " his crew" and how hard they " think they are " ...next time you run into them maybe you can find out

I know one of his three or four crews pretty well.. why don't you check the facts before you threaten someone over the internet, that shit is pretty serious these days

the point is you dont have the balls to do half of these flicks..its not style, it's how much your up..try and rock a sheriff running billboard, you'll drive to it and piss your pants then leave, and diss some writer more up than you on this message board..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now