OZE 108 KYT THREAD.

taco bell bomber

Originally posted by jedifive nyc

sometimes (actually all the time) ill see a girl walking down the street or in one of my classes, and she doesnt fit that stereotypical image of what a hot girl is supposed to be, yet part of me still would love to cum all over her face.....some days ill look in my closet and throw on some t- shirt i got for 3 dollars at a thrift store and it will be doper than any polo shirt i could be wearing.....oze108's graffiti is just like the cum drenched plainfaced sluts in my fantasies, or the shitty tshirts in my closet; just because they dont fall into a standard category of what is "dope" doesnt mean they cant be pleasing to the eye. i hope you all enjoyed my analogy.

YES...i think oze would find it quite apt, as do i. I think all he really needs to do is get with some painting partners who have some 'street credibility' then you all would be calling him mr. fancy pants. oze is a creative genius and has been since day one. always the weirdest kid at the party and always the quietest. probably the only one in his crew who never really beefed with kids.. he just kinda watched. don't blame him because some of his crew like to think they're 'hard'.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

:lol: awesome analogy

theres a really old oze in my city that ill have to flick and post, ill try to do that this weekend

Originally posted by ivebeenthere

how is skrew a pussy?? ive known the guy for 10-11 years now, and had on and off beef with him the whole time. i dont even like the guy, but ive seen him stand up to 12 guys at one time, by himself. ive seen him get his ass whooped and ive seen him beat the crap out of guys twice his size. call him what you want, but i dont think one of you cyberbombers would say a single word to him. i love to hate him too (for dissing my crews stuff and my own) but i still got to respect him.

ha ha,this sounds like little skrew talking, whats up homo? why do you have so many post names?

Originally posted by LIGHTSLEEPER

hey disco, why dont you shut up, what the fuck do you know about " his crew" and how hard they " think they are " ...next time you run into them maybe you can find out

I know one of his three or four crews pretty well.. why don't you check the facts before you threaten someone over the internet, that shit is pretty serious these days

Re: yO

Originally posted by gumba

the point is you dont have the balls to do half of these flicks..its not style, it's how much your up..try and rock a sheriff running billboard, you'll drive to it and piss your pants then leave, and diss some writer more up than you on this message board..

..I saw that truck everyday for three consecutive weeks. it haunts me in my dreams. I've also spotted it many times in the city too. that one and the sace truck that's constantly parked on 14th and 1st are burned into my corneal memory.

Rebel and Oze 108 = better than you.

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/triplechin/kyt.ht22.gif'>

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/triplechin/kyt.ht23.gif'>

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/triplechin/kyt.ht25.gif'>

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/triplechin/kyt.ht32.gif'>

stop fixing your spots oze 108

Originally posted by OZE 108KYTOY

beating a dead horse...

i (oze) hardly even fought back when skrew clocked in the face. my boy friend/bodyguard genifer2 was the one that hit skrew. i just sat to the side bleeding. whether genny caught skrew in the lip, i cant say, we both halled ass out of there before we both got fucked up.

and grimey, if im such good people, why didnt u help me out that night?? did you even say a word to skrew? were you at least trying to clown him, "nice lip dude, you got handled"?? or were you jocking him for standing his ground by himself, " you served both them dawg"?

what really happened?

i (skrewmsk) am the real king of the world. check my rep! i have done straight letters all over the united states.there has been many graff mags that showcase my artwork! i decided to come out and tell the world that yes i have been posting my pics on here for over 6 years now.and yes i have been caught with every word i have ever wrote. and yes i have never kept a job longer than a year because i love to do straight letters and represent the hard ass krew out of la msk!so fuck all you toys im the lizard king i can do anything!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived