whats your sign?look to the stars

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

http://www.astrology-online.com/zodiacpics001/gemini.jpg'>

Gemini, the sign of the Twins, is dual-natured, elusive, complex and contradictory.

Most Gemini have a keen, intuitive, sometimes brilliant intelligence and they love cerebral challenges.

Their is a side to Geminians which can become deeply involved emotionally, and another, hostile to sentimentality, which stands back from a romantic situation, laughing at it and the protagonists in it, including themselves while analyzing it intellectually.

They are often skilled manipulators of language, in speech and writing, and may be: debaters, diplomats (though in politics they are more interested in theory than practice), orators, preachers (brilliant rather than profound), teachers, authors, poets, journalists, or lawyers.

Re: I feel so nekkid...

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Traditional

Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving

Intuitive and imaginative

Shrewd and cautious

Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Changeable and moody

Overemotional and touchy

Clinging and unable to let go

Hobbies

Romance

Children

Home and Country

Parties

DISLIKES

Aggravating situations

Failure

Opposition

Being told what to do ;)

Advice (good or bad)

me to a http://www.eastlink.com.hk/Golf-Tee.gif'>

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Missinterpreted

gemini.

mwahaha.

im the sweetness and evil put in one.

Yeah our description was written with spite, it would start looking positive than it would call geminis evil, manipulative, boastful or cold - we are either the serial killer sign or this woman has a gemini baby daddy who isn't hooking up the chil' support...

Most Gemini have a keen, intuitive, sometimes brilliant intelligence and they love cerebral challenges. But their concentration, though intense for a while, does not last. Their mental agility and energy give them a voracious appetite for knowledge from youth onward, though they dislike the labor of learning. They easily grasp almost everything requiring intelligence and mental dexterity, and are often able to marry manual skills to their qualities of mind. Their intellect is strongly analytical and sometimes gives them so great an ability to see both sides of a question that they vacillate and find it hard to make decisions. But their intelligence may very well be used to control and unify the duality of their natures into a most efficient unit.

I was born on the same day as prince but not the same year...June 7, 1958 - Prince - Musician

PRINCE BLING!

mental invalid got me into this....

CANCER

In the 1950s, scientists developed methods to synthesize artificial diamonds in the laboratory. But it's only recently they have mastered technology that allows them to grow small natural diamonds into bigger ones very quickly and without any flaws. I suggest you make this your operative metaphor in the coming weeks, Cancerian. You'll be wise to mobilize all your resources as you rapidly expand the part of your life that is most like a diamond. It's time to expedite the evolution of your valuable beauty.

Originally posted by When

The intensity of your sexual urges can drive you to promiscuity

and a Don Juan-like counting of conquests of the opposite sex.

har. sounds like the last guy i was hooking up with. boo. fucking.hoo. he was an aries and we had sex on his birthday

Archived