Holy fuck! did anyone here this new green latern mixtape?

dojafx

Good jesus, this new green latern mix tape is ill, it has everyone on this motherfucker breakin ja rule and irv gotti off, tony yayo freestyle over the phone from rikers island and shit

i'm a murder inc killa, g unit guerrilla, shoot out ya panc-re-us and ya liver, when it comes to the beef, i'ma handle my bidness, you never sold crack, you fuckin jehovahs witness, yo irv mad pussy, and chris is wild, he shot himself like cheddar bob in the middle of 8 mile, you know my style, AKs and tommys, and plungers and broomsticks to rape ashanti

haha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I heard a couple songs...I thought it was pretty funny...and Busta Rhymes comes correct!

"I been one of the most humble, rep the streets to the core, hey jeffery what the fuck you come involvin me for, its been a long time comin, like a bless and a check, you see 106th and park fans dont even fuckin respect you, its kinda funny wanna be pac wanna fake like he thug, runnin around talkin shit he that aint capable of, now let me let me off this cocksucker, watch me handle you nigga, if I recall violator used to manage you nigga, then took a closer look and realized you was a imposter, theres never been a violator on a murder inc roster, dumbass now whos shooting? aww made you look, you said bust singing the same old hook? you stupid, if yall shootin Id take a look at your man, the bitch shot himself in front of def jam, cheddar bob ass nigga start adjustin your plan, you let the streets down nigga! apologize to your fans!"

Archived