how many poeple steal things from a resturant?

tue skinny

I used to wash dishes at Wild Oats, and I would steal food all the time I would just steal boxes of stuff, I would put it in empty trash bags and take it out with the trash and pick it up when I got off. They are the devil I tell you. I once got a bottle of Patrón it was good stuff. And I still have 20 bottles of jelly. We have a 711 at the end of the block so when we are too lazy to wash shit we go and steal their plastic forks and spoons.

------------------

..rat soup eating honkie motha...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

I stole my beer and the pitcher that had more beer in it from a strip bar. Me and my cuzz were in there for his b-day, I walked outside to get some air and he came out laughing, talking about how he clowned one of the strippers. We walk back in, and the bitch starts pointing, "there he is." So securtiy starts coming towards us, I grab the pitcher run back outside, and put it up on the fence, walk in, and tell bouncer, "we're out!" Walk out, grab beer ad pitcher, ha, now I have some momentos from my cuzz' 21st b-day. I also boosted a 'Chevrolet Thermometor' from an old fashion burger joint. haha…fuck 'Lenny's' (Denny's)

Guest kidlugz

i steal pint glasses and pitchers whenever the opportunity arises. occasionally i'll steal things that i have absolutely no use for...like straw dispensers.

Archived