how many poeple steal things from a resturant?

tue skinny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im scared of the dine and dash. i always have this feeling something is going to foil our mission. but theres nothing to steal out of a restaurant unless you go to applebee's or somewhere they got all kind of crazy shit on the walls.

i steal the cups if they say something. i got 2 IHOP mugs. red robin glass. and Sam adams glass from somewhere....a couple fridays glasses. and i still have those glasses from red lobster they sold a little while ago. but yeah glasses are dope when they say shit. plus my sister is glad to get new glasses....word

Guest dBUSH

I was eating at a nicer italian restaurant with my roomate and his parents (their treat)- they know "how I be" and I was making jokes about needing some silverware. Our absent minded waiter for some reason left a bottle of wine from 1997 on our table. At first we thought he'd come back for it but after he left our food and the bottle remained- I knew it was mine. Damn good wine too!

when i go to fast food resturants like mcdonaldsand bbk i take a glass of water and put it all over the toilet paper so it sticks together but i dont like it when i go to the bathrroom ater soaking the toilet paper.

one time i walk out with one of those baby seats with weels and my friends pushed me around in the parkin lot. mad fun.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

We've gone for about 6 months in our apartment without having to buy toilet paper. Guess where we steal it from. Beer,

El Mamerro

One time I was in burger king and a nasty-ass woman came in there lookin like a crack fiend. She walked up to the condiment thing and proceeded to put handfuls and handfuls of ketchup, sugar, half and half, salt, pepper, everything - in a grocery bag. People like that give us black people a bad name.

not as much black people as all of us crack fiends thats who it really affects. Next time im like can i get some chang im hungry your gonna be like just go to burger king punk i seen your girl over there already racking for dinner.

Archived