Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
garcia_vega

worst skateboard fall you've ever taken

i was reading that skaters unite post and it got me thinking about all my slams. my worst slam was trying to grind a 7 stair rail and it stuck. i landed on my face and broke my cheekbone. i kept spitting blood for 2 days so i went to the hospital and they said they might need to wire my skull back together, but i just never went back to the hospital after they said that.

o yea, i also split my entire shin open from like 3 inches above my foot to right below my knee. that took a lot of stitches. also trying to grind a rail. i just don't try to grind rails anymore.

tried to hop off my roof, landed, the truck on the front broke in half and i went headfirst into the bench on the porch.

------------------

donnie brasco

Guest Remy Martin

did a really big ollie, fell wrong, broke arm in 4 places and chipped my elbow

First time I met Tony Hawk I was doing backside smiths on this thigh high ledge and got a 3rd degree sprain in my ankle.

Worst fall...I was rockin' pop shuvits down the 8 stairs infront of our middle school. well I landed it and my back foot was a little too off the board. Caught a toe on the ground and did the splits. Turned out I tore my MCL and strained all the other ligaments (ACL, Patella tendon, and the other minor ones) in one knee. Strained my MCL and Patella tendons in the other. This all 2 days before graduation. So now I have arthritis in my knee, lost about 4 and a half inches in vertical leap, and because of all the other ankle injuries I have arthritis in them too.

one day i was really fucking tired , i had like skated 4 hours that day , and for me , that was alot...anyways , slipped on a 5-0 , and fucked up my wrist .. sure its not the gnarliest thing ,but i coudnt jerk off for 2 months without it hurting

Guest young republican

one time I fell on the sidewalk and hit my head really bad...and a guy on a skateboard laughed at me than rode off leaving me in a puddle of my own blood and piss....

once i silver spooned and compounded my arm in two places breaking 3 bones total. both of the lower arm bones and the main upper bone. ow. i fall alot.

I already wrote this in third rail, but here it is again:

Last September I was boarding downtown and when I went to ollie a gap...Smack! I hit a small rock which stopped my board dead. Too bad I kept going. The first thing that hit the cement wa my left knee, followed by my left elbow and hand. I got up and felt fine; picked up my board. After walking a few steps my left knee was hurting. Somehow I got a freind to take me to the hospital and I ended up with a fractured patella. I was on crutches for 2 months and I couldn't paint. Life's a bitch.

I've been lucky for the most part with my share of falls. The worst was when I strained my wrist (again it's not a big deal) I was going back down a quarter pipe blindly and my board stopped and i fell back and landed on my wrist.

I did almost the same thing that -Rage- did, except when I landed, I was on my feet. I lost my balance and hyperextended my right knee. About a month after that, I fell down some stairs helping a friend move, and I twisted the same knee. That was about six months ago. I actually went skating the other day for the first time since I got hurt. My knee is still sore.

-Al

Not waving, but drowning.

was getting towed behind a bike and started getting the wobbles because of speed and couldnt direct myself out of the way of asewer grate. That shit hurt i bussa busted my head up pretty good.

was trying to noseslide a kinked rail

my foot slid over the nose when i locked my board into the slide and WABAM i fell and hit my nuts on the rail - that shit MAD hurt and i had like purple nuts for 2 or 3 days

Guest mopius

i hit a rock and fell into the bowl...

30-35 holding onto a car. Lost it, concussion chin stiches, still gotta bump on my forehead, nasty looking hand and side, cool scars though. I've never felt the same since falling. I had a black eye from an inch above my eye to even with close to the bottom of my nose. Rolling ankles sucks. I still need to skate more.

------------------

<- - - -(")- -(")owoop

Guest jus

my friend was doin hard flips an he landed one with one foot on the nose an the tail poped up an hit him in the balls an his balls twisted around each othere an he needed surgery to fix it...

drinking 40's and skating results in mad pain the next day due to huge golf ball sized bumps on your elbows from falling and being a stupid drunk and stopping your fall with your elbows...bumps

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this