Just Say No

Guest popasquat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Just Say No

Originally posted by TOP LOCK

nice stuff but your charachters are pretty bad ewok bites. just a heads up, maybe you dont know this but check it out sometime.

i'm pretty sure he/she knows...should flip them out more

hot damn.... these are super super nice. i never saw ewoks characters can someone post a flick for comparison. with skills like this guy has i doubt that he would bite ewok or anybody else. eaks characters look extremely similar as well... it may be a popular style. im not sure

very nice... if your down to trade stickers or passbook stuff pm me. i wont give you any shit.

** pm is disabled.. just reply if your intrested i had my stuff posted in the sofer bda sketch thread

Guest popasquat

"sitonmysofer"- yeah, i am willing to trade stickers or sketches or hit up a pass around. respond on this thread and we can work something out.

Guest Frost-BK

DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN! ! ! THOSE ARE DOPE! ! ! ! !

PLEASE "DON'T STOP" POSTING FLICKS. . .

Do you still write Skunk or you write Sink now? cuz there's a Synk with a very similar style in MA.

Guest popasquat

hey sofer- If I am not mistaken I live in the same general area as eak... if that helps at all.

to everyone thanks for the positive feedback

Archived