Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

The too early "who remembers pagers" thread.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

now cells are as small as pagers. whattta crazy world!

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

You gotta post the big ass old ones, that look like cellphones today...

eh i just typed in "motorola" and searched, i'm not going on a mission here, just predicting the future.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

I remember when people associated pagers with gang members and drug dealers hahahaha...good times...

I actually bought I pager when I used to sell acid, didn't want people calling my parents for ten-strips.

Cell phones are just a passing fad. Everyone knows pagers are an essential part of todays society and could never be relaced by such a silly thing like a cell phone.

i still have a pager. its mad small, and ive had the same number for almost 4 years. i break cellphones mad easy so im usually stuck with a pager and a cellphone with a broken screen that i have to poke so i can see what the fuck it says. i need to have a cell phone that is hard as fuck to break. the only one that i havent broken is the Motorola v60 that shits been through war and back with me and its still alive, except it has a broken antenna and it doesnt have the original battery.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this