Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
poopdog

area code 831 "santa cruz area"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck u yuck, you are the kind of writer that ruins graffiti.. no knowledge of history and disrespect for the artistic side, how the fuck you managed to teach your tobacco chewin cracker self to use a sophisticated machine such as the computer is beyond me. . sober the fuck up and drag your stupid ass back to the drawing board to come up with a better style than those stupid fucking Yesr throwups at chill day spots. learn to bomb u mark ass toy.

What's the matter, I thought you said you were gonna fuck me up? You don't want to fight? You are just a little bitch-made pussy who likes to talk shit and hide behind his/her computer. I bet you are a female. You should be ashamed of youself. Why do you even come on this website? You only play yourself more and more. Once again, I will meet you anywhere, anytime, by myself; you can even bring all your friends(if you even have any). Just say when and where and I'll be there.

-The one you're afraid of........

Yuckster:lol:

:king: I FINALLY SAW THAT PAID IN FULL SHOW AT PRAY FOR ART..KOLAGE..MOBY..MEWZ..NECRO..RETRO..CLOWN..PAGAN..THAT SHIT WAS FULLY MIND BLOWING..NICE WORK!!!:king: :king:

:nut: :nut: PEAR..JAWS..VILE..GORE-B..DEKO..ERUPTO..CAPTAIN.MEZMEROCK..HYPE..SAGS..NOTS..SLIE..MONEY.SHOT..JENKS..TOP.RAMEN..KAUT..DIET..RENOS..CYME..ROLEX..PASTIME..CURVE..:king: :king: :king:

anyone got pics of that spot on the highway with the big radio towers with the hexagon fences around the bottom? a little south of santa cruz, that shit is always bombed when i go there.

:lol: ANYBODY GOT ANY PICS FROM THIS AREA THAT HAVE NOT ALREADY BEEN POSTED..THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE NEW ..ANY TRAINS:confused:

Originally posted by ball bag

:eek: That Money Shot shit is sick, where did he come from????????

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: I HEARD HE'S FROM NEW YORK..AND THAT HE'S IN THE BRONX RIGHT NOW. STRAIGHT CRUSH'N...:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Does anyone have pictures of when they did 2 filli-ins across those whole tennis courts on the freeway in Aptos? It go buffed only a few days later. I'm not a cop plus I'm sure they have pictures of it anyways.

Originally posted by WALLS

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: I HEARD HE'S FROM NEW YORK..AND THAT HE'S IN THE BRONX RIGHT NOW. STRAIGHT CRUSH'N...:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Thats what i heard......

Originally posted by large potato

i almost got caught today. fuck

youre gonna get your face split when I catch you bitch

Originally posted by space base

Does anyone have pictures of when they did 2 filli-ins across those whole tennis courts on the freeway in Aptos? It go buffed only a few days later. I'm not a cop plus I'm sure they have pictures of it anyways.

vampiro, if you're who I think you are post them shits....