area code 831 "santa cruz area"

poopdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by large potato

Yuck has dissed too many people to count. he better steer clear from Loner1 and change his bitten name.

Who the fuck are you? I dare you to put your name or your word. I'll meet you any time, any place, by myself. You'll get handled you shook little bitch faggot.

-yuckster

fuck u yuck, you are the kind of writer that ruins graffiti.. no knowledge of history and disrespect for the artistic side, how the fuck you managed to teach your tobacco chewin cracker self to use a sophisticated machine such as the computer is beyond me. . sober the fuck up and drag your stupid ass back to the drawing board to come up with a better style than those stupid fucking Yesr throwups at chill day spots. learn to bomb u mark ass toy.

What's the matter, I thought you said you were gonna fuck me up? You don't want to fight? You are just a little bitch-made pussy who likes to talk shit and hide behind his/her computer. I bet you are a female. You should be ashamed of youself. Why do you even come on this website? You only play yourself more and more. Once again, I will meet you anywhere, anytime, by myself; you can even bring all your friends(if you even have any). Just say when and where and I'll be there.

-The one you're afraid of........

Yuckster:lol:

Originally posted by ball bag

:eek: That Money Shot shit is sick, where did he come from????????

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: I HEARD HE'S FROM NEW YORK..AND THAT HE'S IN THE BRONX RIGHT NOW. STRAIGHT CRUSH'N...:five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

Archived