coyote ugly

Guest professor poopatronic

Guest professor poopatronic

ok, i just saw this movie on my newly installed satellite cable, and i have come to the conclusion that it epitomizes everything that is wrong with humans. how on earth could somebody actually spend money to make this crap? and the worst part about it is a lot of people probably made a lot of money off of it. and i mean sure it has insanely hot girls, but can you think of one other redeeming factor? and besides, the didn't even get naked.

that is all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

true that. you're a smart guy. that movie is in every what way wrong. not much more i can say just because you summed it all up, but they just HAD to squeeze in that fat sow, uhhh whuts her name. that teenage country singer. Leeanne Rhymes. grrrr,arg.

My sister, as well as all the other preppy, girlie girls that act like their 12 (when they're close to 20) and shop at gap loved it. I think it might have been all that horrid singing and dancing. I personally hated it and it goes into my "movies to avoid like the plague" list.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

i watched it with my hot ass friend when it was in the theaters then again when my mom rented it. it was alright but man, i dont know why i watched it again. i only watched it the first time cuz my friend wanted to. she paid anyway so it didnt matter to me.

i was duped into going to see this in the theaters cause of the commercials for it. but even the girls don't come close to redeeming this heaping pile of shit movie. when it's all said and done, there isn't a single nipple in the whole god damned thing, but in fact it was some lame chick flick that i would never have paid money for had i known the plot didn't involve any ripping off of wet liquored up clothes like the commercials led me to believe. who gives a flying fuck if she sings or not? or whether she gets on good terms with her daddy again? i sure as shit don't. what i do care about is when is one of the girls gonna take their top off? and it just never happened.

this gets two thumbs down and the blue balls award for biggest cocktease movie of the year. i hope the people who made it and marketed it have to watch it over and over until they lose their minds. which should be about 3 times i think.

Archived