old school skateboarding

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i skate street so i aint into the longboardin but my boy has a bowl in the back room of his skateshop and we were carvin around in that shit with an old school vision once. it feels weird. I rather skate an aesthetics or a ZOO on a nice hubba or a gap. anyday. Old school skatin is sick tho, fastplants and boneless's all the way. Remember when Natas used to ollie up onto the fire hydrant and spin around? i busted my ass badly tryin to do that, shit aint as easy as it looks. anyone peep the new EMERICA video yet? heard that shit is sick

Originally posted by Smart

time is an abstract concept created by carbon based life forms to measure their own decay

You son of a...I soooooo fucking came to the conclusion that somehow you were going to say that in one fashion or another...wow weird...

• 3 weeks later...

aye i'k liking this thread, tha vision gonz was the first deck i hads way back...finally seen Dogtown and Z-Boys this week, fucking amazing, especially the surfing and pool skating, anybody got any old school pics to post? going to hunt down some, Glen E Fiedman is the first call i reckon

• 4 months later...

Archived