What Pisses you off?

Daze One Million

i just got done replying to a thread and it gave me an idea, what pisses all you guys off, i dont mean like "boy bands piss me off", im talking about things that people do, like for me..i cant stand when people have bad manners or no respect...like they only care about themselves and no one else, esspecially the fucked up guys out there that hurt and use all the good girls out there fuckin it up for the rest of us, so what about you all?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i cant stand it when people ignore you when youve tried to talk to them

i cant stand people who push in front of me in the cue.

i cant stand it when i get asked for id for cigs,

etc etc

people who are snobs

people who do things to be 'cool' and they do it infront of a group so people will respect them, there is my friends girlfriend, who trys to buy us everything to be our 'friend' i hate the slut.

i cant stand my mom. she treats me like a 5 year old. i cant stand people who tell me what to do and dont know what the real deal is. i cant stand people who dont take me serious. i cant stand my brother. he either talks shit and tells my mom everything i do to try to get me in trouble, or acts like we are fucking buddies. why cant he tend to his own buisness like me ? i cant stand the kids at school. they are either the types that wear solid white shoes, or pot smokers and losers (like mr president ) who think they are gangsters, or morons that listen to icp, smoke to be cool, pretend they are going to beat my ass after i let them know how i feel about them and even after i beat them up , or popsicle stick skateboarders that say " fuck fruitbooters" to be hardcore and then quit skating after they get their drivers lisences.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Daze One Million

i just got done replying to a thread and it gave me an idea, what pisses all you guys off, i dont mean like "boy bands piss me off", im talking about things that people do, like for me..i cant stand when people have bad manners or no respect...like they only care about themselves and no one else, esspecially the fucked up guys out there that hurt and use all the good girls out there fuckin it up for the rest of us, so what about you all?

Change the last two words to "yall", and this post might as well have been written by Tease.

Things that piss me off:

People fighting over petty shit

People who can't take a compliment or a nice gesture, cause they think you want something from them

People with no sense of humor

Assholes that fuck four or five of your best friends while all the while they are "true" to you

Mindless idiots that think my ride must be my boyfriend's because its got a nice system, is supped up, and looks good as Hell....Can't a girl do that shit on her own?

Most music thats played on the radio

The movie industry (bullets in slo mo aint that cool)get some new ideas

how many white cop black cop movies do we need??

Wiggers-- i really do not like white guys who think the're hard..know what im sayin G?no i dont,speak some english..

Local news anchors who always have a tip for you..

Bands that replace lead singers

JA RULE I WISH SOMEONE WOULD SHOOT THAT GUY!

hippies

real life - hippies.

e-life - people that post "articles" saying the jews are behind 9/11 or the US is the evil empire or Bush is Hitler and try to convince you too. I mean it's on the internet and he presented a compelling case so it true right?

People who talk shit but are just 'joking' about it.

Girls who loose all sence hearing when you try 'hollerin' at them.

Bill O'riely and everyone on the Fox News Channel.

Narcs. Not actuall police, but those mother fuckers who feel they need to call the cops when they see somthing going on that doesn't concern them. (Ex. - Parties, writing, pot smoking)

People who use any of the following smilies:

:D :o

The people who I shroomed with this past saturday night. I had a 'wierd' trip for the first time ever, in part i think - because some of the people who were there. I'll never shroom with them again.

people who cant take a joke...

people who let pussy control their lives...you know what im talking about...like "friends" who will flake on you on any off chance of them possibly getting laid,or they wont go somewhere with you cuz their might not be any girls there..these are usually people who didnt get any for a long time,and recently have gotten a little and are now entranced by it..

people who have no balls,like the dumbfuck who just called me and woke me up to come look at my car for sale,pulled up,and drove off when i was coming down the stairs...why couldnt he have just said,"not interested" instead of having me stand outside for another 20 minutes wondering if that was the guy or not..then i call his house and he has his mom tell me hes not interested...fucking pussy....his number is now going on the permanent prank call list

people who are supposed to be your friends but when you get in a fight with some fools they just stand there...

ever asshole at work,esp the gm and the chef who try to be all up in my business...try working with career waiters too,all bitter cuz their 40 and waiting tables...

more later

-Guys who have the attitude as if they have the worst PMS

-people who have no manners what-so-fucking-ever

-when people who cut you off when I am walking

-when people walk too close behind me as if they are tailgating me (serious…there’s a whole sidewalk that you can occupy)

- guys staring in a perverted way all obvious

- girls who look at me up and down

-on the bus, the old people who like to push me over (good for them that they are old because I would punch them otherwise)

-when I invite people to party (my treat) and they don’t come and they get all shady about it

-guys who “holler”

-men who act like straight bitches

- people don’t know how to say “thank you” or “I’m sorry I bumped into you”, etc.

i dont know why but..

at like work, or school-- people who bring their own drinks in plastic see thru containers to drink out of.. i dont like seeing the shit people drink. carrot juice ,coffee, ..but water i dont care, but different colored juices. it irritates me for some reason.

Originally posted by Devilush

exactly. i'm all about personal space. i need a minimum of 5 feet personal space or i'll get upset thinking that someone is invading my space.

agreed. its so uncomfortable i tell them "your invading my personal bubble!!" thats what works best for me.. they usually just laugh and get the hint.

this happened to me this weekend.. which caused petty retarded arguement.. some guy was really nice but then as soon as he got around his friends.. he started talking shit about everyone..his guy friends.. and then making sarcastic rude comments constantly even to me. and i'm a person to speak up if i dont like how something is going. or just be blunt in general. im looking at this guy talking shit about all his friends, and im thinking ..you are the ugliest, fattest, dumbest, guy out of all these guys.. and i dont even know why they are putting up with it. So i give him a taste of his own medicine..when ever he says something about one of his friends.. i would retaliate and say something i didnt like about him..which caused him utter astonishment and he started getting defensive.. and starts huffing and puffing.. and we keep on argueing.. cause he tells me all this crap about how he cant talk to me blahblah. I just tell the fucker that im not trying to be a bitch but im not gonna sit there and let someone try to make a fool out of me by his mean-sarcastic comments ..and it worked right? Because when i started doing it to you.. you stoped and got all hurt..when you were just talking so much shit about your friends.. and then when i start sticking up for them..cause i dont think its right..you start attacking me.. Stop being so defensive..right? Learn to handle a lil sarcasism..right?

so..for now..thats what pisses me off.. people that have insecurties and try to hide it by making fun of other people.. but when they get a taste of their own medicine..get all defensive and butthurt.

When idiots try to flex their knowledge in front of you but instead they further justify how fucken dumb they actually are...and then try to argue with you about it.

When normal citizens think they are the police and shit.

When people make assumptions or judgements based on appearance.

When people borrow money from you and try to use "smoking you out" as an excuse not pay you back.

When you trust someone is gonna roll up a decent blunt/doob and you get that shit and its loose as fuck and only goes around the circle twice.

Archived